Author Topic: Outlawz Are Actually A Dope Group  (Read 616 times)

Immortal

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Smoke

Re:Outlawz Are Actually A Dope Group
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2004, 04:13:37 AM »
And to clarify, the Dub does NOT mean West Coast. It means Westside. So, they rep the Westside, not West Coast. Sorry, but it's the truth. Just because someone toss a W up, that does not mean they're claiming to be West Coast, just means they're repping the Westside. The Pacific states are not the Westside, they're the West Coast.

::)

Smoke

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2004, 04:23:24 AM »
Man Outlawz repped Jersey in Hit Em Up cause they were dissing New Jersey and New York rappers. They basically said "i'm real, i'm from there, i'm a real thug. You a fake!". They didnt make a Jersey Love song. They just exposed Jersey rappers. Like when Pac gave love to NY, it was cause he was born there, cause he had love for the city, and he gave love to the city to diss the rappers in NY. It's normal that they say "I'm from N-E-W Jerz", or stuff like that. They are! The question is: is their music West Coast or East Coast? Cause it doesnt matter if they say "I'm born in Jersey"... If you think they made East Coast music, then ok. If you think they made East Coast music, then let's move them in the Outbond. The thing i'm repeating is that it's not a scandal to talk about them here. But since it is for you, let's move this topic!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2004, 06:51:22 AM »
Aiight fellaz... I make it really, really simple...

FUCK A COAST/REGION

the important thing is: THE STYLE

got it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2004, 08:40:38 AM »
Cristalline! ;)

MakaveliRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2004, 07:50:27 AM »
can someone plz update me on the bone/outlawz album, havnt heard much about it for a while ?