Author Topic: we need peace  (Read 242 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
we need peace
« on: January 04, 2004, 11:53:09 AM »
ssomethingss murrrder going down any day on tha wesstcoast rap sscene and itss gettin ugly when iss peace coming!!!!how can we come together ass soljaz!!!!
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

I-Yoof

Re:we need peace
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 01:00:35 PM »
Did he just call me an ass soldier?

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 06:25:26 PM »
yes he did.

Peace ain't coming for quite some time, we're human you know
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2004, 06:30:18 PM »
Peace ain't comin anytime soon around my part of the world.  2 people were killed in a shooting just last night.

"I just heard about five shots at 2:30 in the morning, came out in the street and everybody was running for cover," he said. "There's a lot of drive-by shootings, assaults, fights that you don't even hear about. They're not published in the paper -- it's not newsworthy. It's something that happens every day."

-Vancouver Sun

Immortal

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2004, 06:35:21 PM »
Peace ain't comin anytime soon around my part of the world.  2 people were killed in a shooting just last night.

"I just heard about five shots at 2:30 in the morning, came out in the street and everybody was running for cover," he said. "There's a lot of drive-by shootings, assaults, fights that you don't even hear about. They're not published in the paper -- it's not newsworthy. It's something that happens every day."

-Vancouver Sun

damn...white folks?
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2004, 06:37:28 PM »

-Vancouver Sun

Damn man. Hasn't there been a lot of Asian gangs working out of Vancouver in the last few years?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 06:40:02 PM »
It was East Indians vs. Asians.  They always fighting.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 06:43:03 PM »

-Vancouver Sun

Damn man. Hasn't there been a lot of Asian gangs working out of Vancouver in the last few years?

Yeah, there are a lot of Triads here.  Aswell as East Indian gangs and Hells Angels.  Not really a lot of street gangs here, mostly organized crime.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 06:43:38 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Immortal

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2004, 06:43:07 PM »

i fukin hate the canadian born east indians and asians...they are retarded...they will talk like show offs and idiots...but a few of them are coo

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2004, 06:49:46 PM »

i fukin hate the canadian born east indians and asians...they are retarded...they will talk like show offs and idiots...but a few of them are coo

Well with an attitude like that, I'm sure not many of them will like you either.

Immortal

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2004, 06:50:41 PM »

Well with an attitude like that, I'm sure not many of them will like you either.

lol i wouldnt talk to the retards man

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2004, 06:58:55 PM »
you don't really see or hear shit about gangs around here, if you do it's usually Hells angels but then it's usually about quebec or toronto.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 09:54:03 PM »
People don't want peace, or we'd have it by now.

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

The problem is both sides have to want it.