Author Topic: interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!  (Read 1298 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
here cumss tha marccss, locc out for thesze marc ass niccas!!!!!!!!thiss enigma nicca duz websites for that ex deathrow marc ass nicca tharealest hitin me on aol talkcin sheeeeit lyke he from tha mob and chyt well nucca tharealest aint frum tha mob that nicca pc'd up from texas on ssuge knight diccc and u slurpin harder than luedersss on es piru and nhp 145 sso tell mobb bob and mobb james this young roccs aint want no beef with him but besst believe im bout tah busst thru tru blue and fucc all yall haters thiss cripppppppppppp dubcc reprastenta!!!!!!!!

lyriKaL   1a: Theres a new interview just gone up
lyriKaL   1a: www.tharealest.co
lyriKaL   1a: www.tharealest.com
adidaslocc: fucc a 2pac imposster need to stop claiming MOB
lyriKaL   1a: on the internet at 6 in the morning tellin me that people need to stop shouting MOB?
lyriKaL   1a: you told me to tell mobb bob you said wsup, then u said fuck him on the dubcc forum
lyriKaL   1a: if he really does know u
lyriKaL   1a: i'm gonna make sure he sees that
adidaslocc: i dont give a mutha fucc thiss 30z crip division st cuzzzzz fucc who opose
adidaslocc: u fuccin with computer screen gz
lyriKaL   1a: muthafucka
lyriKaL   1a: bizzle and tri star my homies
lyriKaL   1a: i'm with em all the time
adidaslocc: u all ssome busstass
lyriKaL   1a: how u think tha realest hooked up with YA and virginya slim? i hooked it up
adidaslocc: i dont doubt it cuzz no nicca n they mind right wanna fucc with wannabee slobk row ex'd mc
adidaslocc: whats yure name cuhhhz
lyriKaL   1a: so wc aint got his mind right?
lyriKaL   1a: c-bo and yuk aint got their mind right?
adidaslocc: BO a G
lyriKaL   1a: outlawz aint got their mind right?
adidaslocc: whats ure name cuzz
adidaslocc: and whats ure job
lyriKaL   1a: okay, thats on everything that Bo considers tha realest a good friend
lyriKaL   1a: my name is enigma and i aint got no job like that
lyriKaL   1a: i know a bunch of people
adidaslocc: fucc all internet groopies
lyriKaL   1a: hahahaha
lyriKaL   1a: hahaha, im not an internet groupie
lyriKaL   1a: i knew these motherfuckers before i even knew shit about the net
lyriKaL   1a: but when i learned about the net, i said shit, why not help these muthafuckas out thru tha net
lyriKaL   1a: alright i'm out
lyriKaL   1a: 1
lyriKaL   1a signed off

watch 4 theze marc ass niccas!!!! fuc a slob its ya coy young roccs reppin that westside 30s 1 duce what you gotta ssay sslob ass bitchess 6 poppin 5 droppin let it rain let it flood let a crip kill a blood im gonna crip and ssip busst a blood in tha lip and watch their favorite color drip to all my real cripss keep sippin (sseer-up(lol and never quite crippin and their are real cripss that are white/latin/chicano and they busst sslobss to true motherfuckers so keep those homeboyss close to and claim blue ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah fuck piru Crippa 4 life CUZZ!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 08:49:59 AM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
Re:interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 08:55:58 AM »
yea i talked 2 enigma a few times, i ain't got nuthin' bad 2 say about him thou...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 09:59:07 AM »
^ yeah me too.. he's cool...

adidas quit trippin man! :)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 12:22:28 PM »
thiss fool was hitting me lasst week assking me about the hood and shhit i wass schooling him on game. if he wanna make peace tell em to tagg this book!!!!!he knowss im real cuzz he wass assking me about all kinda sshit that he knew wass real.thiss fool didnt wanna believe i knew mob james,when i said the niggas name he wass all "how u heartd of this nigga "homie i know all lueders and bhz! and itss like he stepped to me like i wass str8 up dissing a brutha,dissing him... but i wass dissing tha next man, tharealest. he must be on tha next mans dicc hard! thatss like if i come at chu overseer ssaying fucc magg4life ,fucc miniskirt,fucc og ass big herb and mafia u being like "fucc u cuzz u punc muthafucca this 4 life records " u know if i diss yer family u gon step to me but u not about to set trip u know .but if he take anything said about that bitch ass ex-deffrow wannabee he it personal .

lyrikal homie tagg this book and we can kill this chyt b4 i come cee u n ure so call hood!!!!!!AND TELL MOBB BOB ,MOB JAMES THAT YOUNG ROCCS AINT WANT BEEF AIIGHT.BUT IF ANYONE HOLLA FUCC ME IMA HOLLA FUC U.THIS CRIPPPP4LIFE!!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 12:23:55 PM by adidas »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 03:13:39 PM »
It's good to see that adidas likes editing convos  :-X

CRIP MAFIA

• Lil Geezy
  • x
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 03:46:06 PM »
fuck yall internet bangers & thugs ! u aint shit  

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 04:11:17 PM »
Ok. Since we "normal humans" dont gangbang and dont give a fuck about gangs, about who has the longest dick, and who got the bigger gun, could we please back to the normal life and talk about music? Thanx.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2004, 06:47:14 PM »
lolc @ yallz taggerc  ;D

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2004, 08:29:36 PM »
very interesting....... ;)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2004, 02:08:18 AM »
thiss lyrikal 1a LAST WEEK had all thesse niccas on aol hitting me up they names wass like "mobpiru22" and "mobdon31" all tryna diss a nicca sayin crabk killa n ish like it phaze a nucca. this punc a computer screen g homies!thiss all i have ta say.im out!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 03:26:11 AM »
You're as funny as pathetic, adidas.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2004, 05:13:24 AM »

ay ...that boy adidas is speakin tha real on javon's hoe ass(tha realest) he been fraud since his days in arlington...he's a gimmick everybody in dallas useta beat his ass...from bolegg(stampede records) to lil greedy and big greedy them boys in oakcliff...nigga is  a k104 rapper meanin he uses his voice like radio dj's do to get known...that nigga's a hoe if it aint nuthin else...when he got shot he went back to dallas kryin to his momma...showin his pink side of him...out in broad day light...then later that nite...son of a bitch up in a klub kalled diamondz aktin like he's pac sayin tha exakt same shit pac said at tha end of hit em up..word 4 word...and thru that lil shit about tha offise's gettin shot up...like he's hard and everybody that was over his mom's house was lookin like..mayne this nigga was jus boo hoo'in ..skared tremblin like a preskhooler ..now he in here talkin shit about mobb deep and shit...like them niggas really gone kome to dallas...he plays his pac roll in tx places these other rappers wouldnt be kaught dead in...

all tha lil shit he does in tx is places ...lokal jokers do they shows at...he kome in doin be4 he even get on stage..he aktin like pac useta akt when he performed at 662 ..skreamin fuck u's to niggas that aint even much around to hear it...

enigma its kool u know javon hoe ass...but he jus usin u to get him a deal, all that shit u sayin...u hooked it up...u did jus that hooked him up..everybody in tx knows niggas from arlington are leachez ..its in tha water in agg-town...he is portrayin a ryder..nigga never broke a law in his life i promise u that...he is more todd flanders than he is ..bart simpson...i promise u that...he's a boy tha kry wolf type nigga..he talk big...but will never show

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2004, 08:46:36 AM »
preach love_above

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2004, 09:38:28 AM »
I agree with Love Above.

Tha Realest is The Fake-est

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2004, 10:25:38 AM »

ay ...that boy adidas is speakin tha real on javon's hoe ass(tha realest) he been fraud since his days in arlington...he's a gimmick everybody in dallas useta beat his ass...from bolegg(stampede records) to lil greedy and big greedy them boys in oakcliff...nigga is  a k104 rapper meanin he uses his voice like radio dj's do to get known...that nigga's a hoe if it aint nuthin else...when he got shot he went back to dallas kryin to his momma...showin his pink side of him...out in broad day light...then later that nite...son of a bitch up in a klub kalled diamondz aktin like he's pac sayin tha exakt same shit pac said at tha end of hit em up..word 4 word...and thru that lil shit about tha offise's gettin shot up...like he's hard and everybody that was over his mom's house was lookin like..mayne this nigga was jus boo hoo'in ..skared tremblin like a preskhooler ..now he in here talkin shit about mobb deep and shit...like them niggas really gone kome to dallas...he plays his pac roll in tx places these other rappers wouldnt be kaught dead in...

all tha lil shit he does in tx is places ...lokal jokers do they shows at...he kome in doin be4 he even get on stage..he aktin like pac useta akt when he performed at 662 ..skreamin fuck u's to niggas that aint even much around to hear it...

enigma its kool u know javon hoe ass...but he jus usin u to get him a deal, all that shit u sayin...u hooked it up...u did jus that hooked him up..everybody in tx knows niggas from arlington are leachez ..its in tha water in agg-town...he is portrayin a ryder..nigga never broke a law in his life i promise u that...he is more todd flanders than he is ..bart simpson...i promise u that...he's a boy tha kry wolf type nigga..he talk big...but will never show

^damn is this shit fo rill??? i heard he was nuthin' like pac in person and c-bo and yuk workin' wit him and all these muthafuckas... damn, tha realest exposed!

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)