Author Topic: interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!  (Read 1297 times)

TuSlic

Re:interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 10:28:26 AM »
adiadas u aint from harlems stop actin like u a gangsta when u a net banga homie

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 11:17:55 AM »
lolololol OPEN YOUR EYES YOUNG BOY CAUSE YOU ARE FAR FROM REALITY, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED YOUNG BOY...
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2004, 02:09:37 AM »
Too many haters on the forum.

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 09:13:22 AM »

We arent haters we just tell the truth. Realest is a bitch & copy cat he always has been always will be dont get mad just coz he your friend if the shoe fits wear it bitch

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 09:26:16 AM »
Ok. Since we "normal humans" who has the longest dick,

I dont wanna get into the conversation..but i'd like to know the answer...i will view the finalists and choose a winner

;D

Just kidding before y'all complain

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 10:01:26 AM »
wass good me an enigma iss homies now,we hookin up thiss weekend to kicc it,in my hood jefferson park area 8) 8)

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2004, 10:18:35 AM »
But do u like Tha Realest thou Adidas or your opinion him hasnt changed

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2004, 10:24:18 AM »
tha realesst need to stop holla'in MOB cuz he will get slayed for that chyt if he step foot in southside...

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »

We arent haters we just tell the truth. Realest is a bitch & copy cat he always has been always will be dont get mad just coz he your friend if the shoe fits wear it bitch

First off, don't ever call me a bitch. Second off, you're callin him a "bitch & copy cat" you don't think that's hating when you don't even know dude? I'm not some sucka, I wouldn't be fuckin with people if they were fakes. I fuck with him because real recognize real. He's been real to me and everyone else around. It's only the hardcore Pac fans who refuse to even listen to his shit or give his shit a chance. I bet you've never even heard his shit since Tha Row. So yeah, I'm gonna call u a hater.

eNgIeS

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2004, 07:10:22 AM »

First off, don't ever call me a bitch. Second off, you're callin him a "bitch & copy cat" you don't think that's hating when you don't even know dude? I'm not some sucka, I wouldn't be fuckin with people if they were fakes. I fuck with him because real recognize real. He's been real to me and everyone else around. It's only the hardcore Pac fans who refuse to even listen to his shit or give his shit a chance. I bet you've never even heard his shit since Tha Row. So yeah, I'm gonna call u a hater.

Thats where you are wrong. Heck I still have Chronic 2000 & Too Gangsta For Radio on my harddrive right now. He also went by another name before that & was on Gang Related OST.

I know a person cant help his voice, its the way he rhymes & the words he say he does it all 2Pac still like Pac would rhyme words & say certain words the same way tha Realest seems to.

Plus he go around taking up 2Pac's beef's for him. Why he diss Mobb Deep, what the fuck he ever have to do with Mobb Deep, he just tryin to live Pac's feuds. Same with Dre?

What about in fuck Hollywood. to me that song was one of the most dumbiest songs i've heard. I mean Magic Johnson is suddenly "gay" coz he contracted AIDS. God damn even Pac said "We're all ignorant about AIDS until it happens to you".

I'm no huge Pac fan, I am a fan but i hate those Pac dick riders as well, but I hate the Realest more

I wont call you a bitch if you stop bitching coz thats what you doin u come on here presuming everyones a Pac dick riding ignorant hater, when the fact is I'm well aware of Tha Realest

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2004, 05:34:19 PM »
Cal AKA Enigma is a fucking geek...He went to the same school as Roccy and Jamal, and they told me he was a goofy looking nerd with big ass glasses...A few days ago he hit me up on AIM because I made that thread where I said Tha Realest was a Pac biter, and he started talking mad shit...If you don't want feedback, don't put out music...Simple as that...Tha Realest=Fake 2pac, and that's my opinion, I can't change it, and neither can any of ya'll...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2004, 05:38:30 PM »

Thats where you are wrong. Heck I still have Chronic 2000 & Too Gangsta For Radio on my harddrive right now. He also went by another name before that & was on Gang Related OST.

I know a person cant help his voice, its the way he rhymes & the words he say he does it all 2Pac still like Pac would rhyme words & say certain words the same way tha Realest seems to.

Plus he go around taking up 2Pac's beef's for him. Why he diss Mobb Deep, what the fuck he ever have to do with Mobb Deep, he just tryin to live Pac's feuds. Same with Dre?

What about in fuck Hollywood. to me that song was one of the most dumbiest songs i've heard. I mean Magic Johnson is suddenly "gay" coz he contracted AIDS. God damn even Pac said "We're all ignorant about AIDS until it happens to you".

I'm no huge Pac fan, I am a fan but i hate those Pac dick riders as well, but I hate the Realest more

I wont call you a bitch if you stop bitching coz thats what you doin u come on here presuming everyones a Pac dick riding ignorant hater, when the fact is I'm well aware of Tha Realest

It's okay, Cal AKA Enigma explained to me how Suge froced Tha Realest to sound as much like Pac as he could when Pac died...And don't deny that you told me that either...PeACe

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2004, 01:58:25 AM »
thiss motherfuccin enigma wass supposse to meet me at jefferson park lasst weekend and he str8 ddint turn u,unlesss he get losst ima cee what he got to ssay,he wass talkin all thiss smacc on aol messages about he roll with tharealest and tha mob but when he ssay he finnahook up,then he falls thru tell me he a bitch nicca!ima cee whatss up cuzz.i waited 4 an hour cuzz

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2004, 02:19:27 AM »
First off Sccit, I don't wear glasses nor look goofy and I can get people who post on this forum that I'm with everyday to back me up up on that. Neverworn glasses in my life. Second, Sccit, just cause you "rap" you think you have upper-hand against everyone on this forum. Fact is, you have a big ass mouth and you have been hated on this forum since day one. You've even been banned, you've made songs dedicated to this forum, and you still try to come up in here and talk your shit. I already told you the circumstances from when we talked that one time, so stop fucking saying I was talking mad shit. I really hope Roccy nor Jamal were tryin to talk shit on me, because neither of them especially Roccy can talk on ANYONE else. If they did, they seriously need to take a look in the fuckin mirror. I seen your boy Jamal walkin around the streets about a month ago with some girl, dude approached me like he was a homie. So I'm not gonna take what u said for real unless they come up in here saying that their damn selves. They told me that you freeze up like a bitch whenever you're around a female. Third, you really don't know when to keep your mouth shut do you? "Enigma explained to me how Suge froced Tha Realest to sound as much like Pac as he could when Pac died...And don't deny that you told me that either"....this is the kinda shit that gets people in shit in the streets. I already told you to not say shit, but you open your mouth.  This is like the third time I seen u do this. I remember once u said u got the WC Cd before it came out from DJ Quik's cousin....you may think that shit is cool to say, but that can get Quik or his cousin in some big time shit with Def Jam and/or WC, and you don't even think about that shit.

And adidas, we never agreed on kicking it. I said "we'll see what's up", I never said meet me at this corner at a certain time, you're trippin.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 02:27:22 AM by Enigma »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2004, 02:23:21 AM »
And Sccit, stop callin me by my real name like u know me or somethin homie.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 02:26:26 AM by Enigma »