Author Topic: interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!  (Read 1300 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Re:interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2004, 02:29:10 AM »
i know wthiss nicca enigma real cuzz he know tha bosses of tha bossess in tha gangland chyt,he wouldnt know theym if he wass a bussta.sso all luv homie we gon chop game nexxt time.hit a nucca up........ohc roung roccs westside 30z foe lifffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbk
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Jome

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2004, 04:54:22 PM »
First off Sccit, I don't wear glasses nor look goofy and I can get people who post on this forum that I'm with everyday to back me up up on that. Neverworn glasses in my life. Second, Sccit, just cause you "rap" you think you have upper-hand against everyone on this forum. Fact is, you have a big ass mouth and you have been hated on this forum since day one. You've even been banned, you've made songs dedicated to this forum, and you still try to come up in here and talk your shit. I already told you the circumstances from when we talked that one time, so stop fucking saying I was talking mad shit. I really hope Roccy nor Jamal were tryin to talk shit on me, because neither of them especially Roccy can talk on ANYONE else. If they did, they seriously need to take a look in the fuckin mirror. I seen your boy Jamal walkin around the streets about a month ago with some girl, dude approached me like he was a homie. So I'm not gonna take what u said for real unless they come up in here saying that their damn selves. They told me that you freeze up like a bitch whenever you're around a female. Third, you really don't know when to keep your mouth shut do you? "Enigma explained to me how Suge froced Tha Realest to sound as much like Pac as he could when Pac died...And don't deny that you told me that either"....this is the kinda shit that gets people in shit in the streets. I already told you to not say shit, but you open your mouth.  This is like the third time I seen u do this. I remember once u said u got the WC Cd before it came out from DJ Quik's cousin....you may think that shit is cool to say, but that can get Quik or his cousin in some big time shit with Def Jam and/or WC, and you don't even think about that shit.

;D

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2004, 09:46:22 PM »
You're always the one IMing me. "Don't act like you're all that man"....you're the one comin at me with mafia threats and shit over the AIM. I NEVER IM you, it's always u messaging me first.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2004, 10:02:34 PM »
You're always the one IMing me. "Don't act like you're all that man"....you're the one comin at me with mafia threats and shit over the AIM. I NEVER IM you, it's always u messaging me first.

I IMed you about something else, and you started threatning me cuz I said Tha Realest was whack...What typa' shit is that man?

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 10:18:50 PM »
damn :-X

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2004, 04:25:02 AM »
Enigma you have yet to reply to my post. Can you please do so so u can see I am not biased, ask anyone i talk to, i call a spade a spade. I have heard Tha Realest, & i think he sucks & was obviously a 2Pac rip off it was so obvious he did everything to try & be Pac & he sucks.
Now if it is true that Suge forced him to sound like Pac, well its his dumbass fault for signing with Death Row, coz like Eazy said "At Death Row You gettin treated like boot camp/gotta follow your sargjents directions or get your ass hit with the smith & wesson"

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2004, 10:06:38 AM »
COME ONNNN.....BBBBEEYYYYATTTTCCHHHH

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2004, 01:12:34 AM »
if tha realest wants to have any success, he has to get rid of the  rhyming traits  & and words that pac use in his lyrics.
he need to show that he is completely original. i think the realest is pretty dope, but some of his stuff sounds like he tryin to,... ah forget it

eNgIeS

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2004, 02:50:27 AM »
if tha realest wants to have any success, he has to get rid of the  rhyming traits  & and words that pac use in his lyrics.
he need to show that he is completely original. i think the realest is pretty dope, but some of his stuff sounds like he tryin to,... ah forget it

Nah you can say it, we know he tryin to sound like. He a wanna be Pac & his webmasters a bitcchh

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2004, 01:01:05 PM »
Well I know when I joined Death Row's forum board back in 2000-2001, alot of the same nut huggers was bashin' my ass, because I thought (and using experience in this business as my guide) Tha Realest was too similiar and his ways and actions were to reminiscent of 2Pac and unless he comes with his own identity he won't last. I also said he was wack, which might of been harsh, but I never liked any of his lyrics, had some real nice production, but lyrically he can't cut it, so then these nut huggers tried to dis me and my group as a form of retailation. Now I was around Suge and those who are no longer working or affiliated with the label and basically what Suge said concerning Jevon Jones wasn't too inviting and basically backing up what I said months earlier about dude. Of course that's Suge and he on occasion makes alot of sense and has a real dark humor about him, but he's a real cool brother, business wise....................that begs to differ according to who you speak with.
I think for what Suge wanted in an effort to diss his former employees he used Tha Realest (and a couple of others) and Tha Realest was given a platform that he probably wouldn't have if it weren't for the Death Row name and recognition. Now he's using that for his own benefit, which is what one is supposed to do anyway. But until he can change his "Pac" likeness, this industry nor the fans/consumers that buy rap music will likely gravitate towards him, but this is the music industry and anything can happen.
I talked to Cal/Enigma a few times and he's pretty fly for a white guy, lol. Naw, he cool with me at least from the few discussions we've had. Alot of times people get envious (believe me I've dealt with it on this forum against fake ass bitches), but you got to be like Muhammad Ali and "stick and move, stick and move."

I think one's persona says alot about the person, I mean how many people can one rapper diss and not even get a response? To me that shows that the movers and shakers in this business ain't checkin' for homeboy on a large scale. My advice is Realest, go back and be the Texas Boy that you was, stop the beeffin' cause those you beef with ain't even listenin' and have your own style and I think you can succeed even further. I read that you got some nice production behind you, so take advantage of that.
PEACE

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2004, 02:46:34 PM »

Nah you can say it, we know he tryin to sound like. He a wanna be Pac & his webmasters a bitcchh

Really I don't got time for these immature net games, I think I'm above it, but I just got word that your kangaroo ass is from AUSTRALIA. That just takes away any credability I had from you, because you came up here dissin from your overseas state. I think any muthafucka that comes on these forums from overseas and talks with REAL people like myself, people from LA, people who grew up with this hip hop shit and grew up with a lot of this shit that these rappers are talkin about, needs to be humble as hell. I'm not dissin Australia or any overseas land for that matter because a lot of these people are cool...Overseer, Toby, Nino, and some other cats, but this hucka bucka ass motherfucker thinks he's funny. I'm really not gonna start threatening your ass, but all I gotta say is keep thinking you're big from 10,000 miles away, meanwhile us REAL people are over here living what we listen to over in LA.

eNgIeS

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2004, 06:24:11 AM »

Really I don't got time for these immature net games, I think I'm above it, but I just got word that your kangaroo ass is from AUSTRALIA. That just takes away any credability I had from you, because you came up here dissin from your overseas state. I think any muthafucka that comes on these forums from overseas and talks with REAL people like myself, people from LA, people who grew up with this hip hop shit and grew up with a lot of this shit that these rappers are talkin about, needs to be humble as hell. I'm not dissin Australia or any overseas land for that matter because a lot of these people are cool...Overseer, Toby, Nino, and some other cats, but this hucka bucka ass motherfucker thinks he's funny. I'm really not gonna start threatening your ass, but all I gotta say is keep thinking you're big from 10,000 miles away, meanwhile us REAL people are over here living what we listen to over in LA.

aahnahhahahha now i got your attention i knew u would coz u hate being called  abitch

anyway heres why i did want your attention you may have missed this but ahhh yeah i'd like a response & retraction for you assuming i hadnt listened to the realest before

Too many haters on the forum.

We arent haters we just tell the truth. Realest is a bitch & copy cat he always has been always will be dont get mad just coz he your friend if the shoe fits wear it bitch

First off, don't ever call me a bitch. Second off, you're callin him a "bitch & copy cat" you don't think that's hating when you don't even know dude? I'm not some sucka, I wouldn't be fuckin with people if they were fakes. I fuck with him because real recognize real. He's been real to me and everyone else around. It's only the hardcore Pac fans who refuse to even listen to his shit or give his shit a chance. I bet you've never even heard his shit since Tha Row. So yeah, I'm gonna call u a hater.

Thats where you are wrong. Heck I still have Chronic 2000 & Too Gangsta For Radio on my harddrive right now. He also went by another name before that & was on Gang Related OST.

I know a person cant help his voice, its the way he rhymes & the words he say he does it all 2Pac still like Pac would rhyme words & say certain words the same way tha Realest seems to.

Plus he go around taking up 2Pac's beef's for him. Why he diss Mobb Deep, what the fuck he ever have to do with Mobb Deep, he just tryin to live Pac's feuds. Same with Dre?

What about in fuck Hollywood. to me that song was one of the most dumbiest songs i've heard. I mean Magic Johnson is suddenly "gay" coz he contracted AIDS. God damn even Pac said "We're all ignorant about AIDS until it happens to you".

I'm no huge Pac fan, I am a fan but i hate those Pac dick riders as well, but I hate the Realest more

I wont call you a bitch if you stop bitching coz thats what you doin u come on here presuming everyones a Pac dick riding ignorant hater, when the fact is I'm well aware of Tha Realest

Enigma you have yet to reply to my post. Can you please do so so u can see I am not biased, ask anyone i talk to, i call a spade a spade. I have heard Tha Realest, & i think he sucks & was obviously a 2Pac rip off it was so obvious he did everything to try & be Pac & he sucks.
Now if it is true that Suge forced him to sound like Pac, well its his dumbass fault for signing with Death Row, coz like Eazy said "At Death Row You gettin treated like boot camp/gotta follow your sargjents directions or get your ass hit with the smith & wesson"

BTW your comments on Australia was so ignorant. Yeah i'm sure we dotn have gangs knifes & guns here, we all live in the bush with Kangaroo's hoping around everywhere  ::)

I aint no Gangsta but i aint no bitch, & if you was to try & fuck with me i'll defend myself str8 up so i'm laughin at u for even thinking i'm tryin to be a big man. I was just tryin to get your attention on a matter that needed addressing

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2004, 06:49:55 PM »
First off, BITCH, I asked if you had heard his music SINCE leaving Tha Row. That's all. And you started breaking down how you're aware of this and that song, but I said AFTER Tha Row, and you never responded. That's it.

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2004, 05:10:50 AM »
Ohh great now his calling me a bitch ohh i'm offended & going to play the gangsta mode like u did.

U only callin me bitch coz u aint live the real life out here in the Australian streets, u live 100000 miles away so aint no point in gettin into net beef coz while u talk shit on the net, associate with half way thugs (Tha Realest) & run there lil websites  I'm hangin in the streets livin the shit they rap abotu every day man coz i'm soooooo gangxta

sorry couldnt resist

Ok now time to be real & serious

I'm not a hater, its the truth, I've heard many Realest songs, I have formed an opinion on what i have heard & seen of him, & i think he sucks. Straight up. That does not make me a hater, I have an opinion & its a fair one. Its not like I am some Pac groupie who has never heard him rap, the fact is I am well aware of Tha Realest & i consider him pretty wack if only because he trys to be like Pac. Maybe if he just tried to be himself i'd give it a play & make a decision but I blieve a friend (who was once on the realests jocK not now thou) played me some of the songs after Tha Row & it didnt change my opinion one bit

Bottom line, even if Suge forced your lil buddy to rap like Pac, its his fault for signing with the Devil. He shoulda listen to Eazy E's "Real Muthaphukkin G'z"

"And at Death Row, I hear you're gettin treated like boot camp
Gotta follow your sergeant's directions
Or get your ass pumped with a Smith & Wesson

Learn a lesson from the E's
Stay in your place and don't step to real motherfuckin G's!"

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2004, 07:29:00 AM »
Let me just take this time out to say that you are an idiot and this whole dispute was all because you misread my fuckin question. You honestly don't know me but I tell it like it is, i'm tellin u there's people on this forum that can contest that I know what the hell I'm talkin about when I'm speaking this shit, I'm not fronting about anything I do. I'm not a gangsta, but I hold my own. There's gangstas around me everyday, (and no I'm not talkin about Tha Realest), but that's just because of where I live and how I choose to live. I never said I was a gangsta, but you put it out of line when you called me a bitch. I don't think you know how much of an offense that shit is to somebody like me, that's just somethin you don't say man. I'm leavin it like that, go ahead and come back if u want.