Author Topic: interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!  (Read 1299 times)

young_assassin

• Lil Geezy
Re:interview with tha realest and hiss marc ass niccas attaccing me!
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2004, 02:12:45 PM »
Engies = Sonned.  :'(

MarshColin

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2004, 08:39:18 PM »
There's some big time pussies on this board that need to just put up and shut up.  Adidas, you probably from germany or some bullshit.  and that other fag talking shit over the pacific ocean needs to check himself.  cal is one of the coolest guys i know and those of you who are net beefing can eat a fat dick.  keep hating on cal because he hangs with people that are making big moves.  keep hating on tha realest like you know him because he has a voice that sounds like pac.  it's funny that yukmouth, c-bo, the outlawz, and a lot of other muthafuckaz that KNEW pac VERY WELL dont share the same opinions on tha realest.  keep sidelinin' you jealous fucks.

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2004, 11:12:40 PM »
young boy whatss your location....if your not above 21 dont even reply. assk your coy enigma who i am....
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2004, 12:51:44 AM »

Really I don't got time for these immature net games, I think I'm above it, but I just got word that your kangaroo ass is from AUSTRALIA. That just takes away any credability I had from you, because you came up here dissin from your overseas state. I think any muthafucka that comes on these forums from overseas and talks with REAL people like myself, people from LA, people who grew up with this hip hop shit and grew up with a lot of this shit that these rappers are talkin about, needs to be humble as hell. I'm not dissin Australia or any overseas land for that matter because a lot of these people are cool...Overseer, Toby, Nino, and some other cats, but this hucka bucka ass motherfucker thinks he's funny. I'm really not gonna start threatening your ass, but all I gotta say is keep thinking you're big from 10,000 miles away, meanwhile us REAL people are over here living what we listen to over in LA.

how does being from LA make you "realer" than anybody else? i'm intrigued...

kick ass album

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2004, 06:01:33 AM »
I'm not saying it makes me more "real", I'm just sayin I expect these people from overseas to be a little more respectful to the people who truly came up with this music and didn't get into it at a late age. The people who listened to the music because it spoke on shit they could relate to, and I think anyone who grew up in any sort of struggling area, LA is an example, gets my respect on this forum. Not saying I disrespect people from overseas,  but I expect them to TRULY show respect on this forum. But then again, this forum is run by oversea's people, so maybe it looks like I'm bein out of line. whatever, like i said i'm getiin tired of talkin bout this shit over and over.

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2004, 06:46:36 AM »
enigma iss an orphan i hear,give him a breacc
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt