Author Topic: Human mentalty in todays world  (Read 372 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Human mentalty in todays world
« on: August 02, 2002, 11:11:21 PM »
Ever notice how when angry, a person tells one to 'suck his dick', for example, and it is considered 'hard', 'cool etc....And how a person is labeled 'gay' just by the color of the shirt he is wearing?[sup sikotic?]  I mean how come the dude who just told another guy to suck his dick isnt considered gay himself?  He openly, sent a direct homosexual invatation to another man, but despite that he aint considered to be gay?  I mean i realize that the person tellin sumone he hates to suck his dick isnt serious[well a majority of the time anywya lol], mmy point is, how is this sort of direct invatation to engade in a homosexual act is NOT considered gay, but wearing pink, a simple color, is....A lotta things which were considered normal years back, now is labeled 'gay'... Everyone is so homophobic, they are labeling the world gay, we are subconciously creating a world we despise.  Its funny how we aint even concious of what we are doing n how we r shaping the world..
As the years go by a lot of things change, but everyone is concerned with the technological advances, progress in science etc, but im talkin about the mental changes n 'progress', evolution of thought,  throughouy time....
Political Gangsta once posted about how a Wolf is considered wild, savage, evil, whereas a Dog is considered nice, friendly, mans best friend, good, etc...I look at it as a metaphore of humanty, its like, a person who refuses to be mentaly imprisoned by the man-made rules n standerds of society is labeled a freak, n becomes the object of hate.  But a person who loses his indivualty, slave to society, self absorbed and loses his integraty, doesnt get hated upon...
Yo, the mentalty of ppl is fucked, period.  Sure, man has evolved technologicaly, science has advanced, but the spiritual mind has devolved...just sum of my thoughts, i can go on, but drop yor opinions - satsriakal, salaam, peace, 1 n all dat good shit...

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

Re: Human mentalty in todays world
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2002, 02:40:48 AM »
Yeah I agree with what Blades saying.  Allow me to make two arguments.

Would 2pac be an ultimate symbol of resistance, strength, and maculinity, our male hero, if he wasn't able to fight with the whole of his being against something?  He spoke with anger and passion against his enemies, Biggie, poloticians, etc.  Yet, had he spoke with the same emotion, and raw passion about something he loved, would you have  called him a fag?

When I make long post about how much I adore Eminem as an artist I get called a fag and a dickrider, etc.  But if I make a long, angry post about how much I hate George Bush, then I'm cool.

Now, the second part of Blade's argument.  We need to break away from our baby stages in life, where we are slaves to selfish needs in life.  You can do this through prayer and fasting, it teaches self-denial and self control, so you can grow into the self-accused soul, which is the third level of maturation.  The level where you are no longer an animal, but an agent in the great creation of God.  (Allah)

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 08:53:40 AM »
Word y'all, I couldn't agree more. Everyone is just tryin' to be macho and afraid to show love when it is needed most in this time and age.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 09:28:05 AM »
Word y'all, I couldn't agree more. Everyone is just tryin' to be macho and afraid to show love when it is needed most in this time and age.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 10:32:15 AM »
word to blade...i agree completely with that statement....We need to change that mentality and just be our selves rather than just trying to falsely "get along". For example, im a personality that has divere tastes in music, I live rock, pop, randb, techno,trance, rap, and other stuff....
i don care if u call it gay or not, im always gonna stick to something i like.

If i have to wear glasses intead of contacts then ill do that, fuck the others that are in my way or who consider it 'gay'

Yall at this board should realize this fact, its very important, individuality is important and one must respect a person's own tastes and likings and dislikes.

Yall....don't try to be cool...but be cool

PEace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 10:43:47 AM »
When somone says "suck my dick", they aren't litteraly telling the other person too suck their dick...Same as "Kiss my ass"...It's just a metaphor for telling somone too "back off"...

Gay, Fag, and Homo are words used a lot as metaphors for "idiot", "dumb" etc...They have slowly been getting used more and more with in time by children. Most of the time they aren't literal terms either...But at times they are. Pink Shirts, playing with dolls, and that type of stuff is considered 'gay' by most kids nowadays, and when they see other kid's doing such things, they respond with Homosexual Offensive terms...You just have too face the facts, that's how life is today...A lot more things are considered Homosexual nowadays, where as too back then people didn't even look twice...PeAcE

Instant_Killa

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 10:46:29 AM »
When somone says "suck my dick", they aren't litteraly telling the other person too suck their dick...Same as "Kiss my ass"...It's just a metaphor for telling somone too "back off"...

Gay, Fag, and Homo are words used a lot as metaphors for "idiot", "dumb" etc...They have slowly been getting used more and more with in time by children. Most of the time they aren't literal terms either...But at times they are. Pink Shirts, playing with dolls, and that type of stuff is considered 'gay' by most kids nowadays, and when they see other kid's doing such things, they respond with Homosexual Offensive terms...You just have too face the facts, that's how life is today...A lot more things are considered Homosexual nowadays, where as too back then people didn't even look twice...PeAcE

lol

ur saying the same thing blade said

what have u learnt from it and what are u gonna do about it?

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 11:31:41 AM »

Yeah thats what i said, ppl dont mean it when they say that sorta stuff, but nevertheless its a lot more gayer than wearing a pink shirt, thats my point, the mentalty of ppl is messed up

-{bLaDe}

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 11:40:02 AM »

Now, the second part of Blade's argument.  We need to break away from our baby stages in life, where we are slaves to selfish needs in life.  You can do this through prayer and fasting, it teaches self-denial and self control, so you can grow into the self-accused soul, which is the third level of maturation.  The level where you are no longer an animal, but an agent in the great creation of God.  (Allah)

Word, these days, people are growing way to immature.  I mean when I look back, talk to my grandparents and ask em how life, school, people were back then, I find todays kids to be a lot more immature, self absorbed and slaves to materialisitc lust.  .  We are paupers living under illusions of kings.  Since we are born, we are brain washed into beleiving that the only purpose in life is to get money n procreate, religion is just a 'custom', ppl do it for the heck of it.  Our spiritual growth has stopped, everyone is way to concerened and preoccupied with themselvs, we think we are living life but we are ignoring the whole point in it, peace

-{bLaDe}

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2002, 08:16:10 AM »
Yeah I agree with what Blades saying.  Allow me to make two arguments.

Would 2pac be an ultimate symbol of resistance, strength, and maculinity, our male hero, if he wasn't able to fight with the whole of his being against something?  He spoke with anger and passion against his enemies, Biggie, poloticians, etc.  Yet, had he spoke with the same emotion, and raw passion about something he loved, would you have  called him a fag?

When I make long post about how much I adore Eminem as an artist I get called a fag and a dickrider, etc.  But if I make a long, angry post about how much I hate George Bush, then I'm cool.

Yeah, I agree with both of those.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2002, 08:19:41 AM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1028365882;start=0#8 date=08/03/02 at 16:40:02]

Word, these days, people are growing way to immature.  I mean when I look back, talk to my grandparents and ask em how life, school, people were back then, I find todays kids to be a lot more immature, self absorbed and slaves to materialisitc lust.  .  We are paupers living under illusions of kings.  Since we are born, we are brain washed into beleiving that the only purpose in life is to get money n procreate, religion is just a 'custom', ppl do it for the heck of it.  Our spiritual growth has stopped, everyone is way to concerened and preoccupied with themselvs, we think we are living life but we are ignoring the whole point in it, peace

-{bLaDe}

You're 100% right, as the world moves away from God, things like this happen.  And I don't care what religion people want to be, if they would raise their kids right, and at least teach them that GOOD THINGS ARE GOOD, and BAD THINGS ARE BAD, then the world would be a lot better place.  People do NOT know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad anymore.  Look @ NIK, he has no problem calling someone a fag, because he's grown up around people who think it's alright to question somebody's sexuality.  People don't know what's good and bad anymore, and the bad people that are moving away from it, are screwing up even the good people that are concerned about it.  Look at overseer, he's not religious, but he still tries to be fair, and treat people right.  You don't have to go to church to know good from wrong.  

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2002, 09:40:51 AM »

You're 100% right, as the world moves away from God, things like this happen.  And I don't care what religion people want to be, if they would raise their kids right, and at least teach them that GOOD THINGS ARE GOOD, and BAD THINGS ARE BAD, then the world would be a lot better place.  People do NOT know the difference between right and wrong, good and bad anymore.  Look @ NIK, he has no problem calling someone a fag, because he's grown up around people who think it's alright to question somebody's sexuality.  People don't know what's good and bad anymore, and the bad people that are moving away from it, are screwing up even the good people that are concerned about it.  Look at overseer, he's not religious, but he still tries to be fair, and treat people right.  You don't have to go to church to know good from wrong.  

word, your 100% right