Author Topic: who would u diss?  (Read 138 times)

Don Breezio

who would u diss?
« on: January 06, 2004, 12:51:04 AM »
ok lets face it...90% of the beef in rap is publicity...shit done to get a name out there (benzino vs. eminem for example)

so if you were an unknown rapper who would u diss to get recognition?

i think i'd diss 50 just because i dont like him. either him or i'd diss Yung Wun just so he would finally come out with some new songs...even if they were dissing me lol.

ecrazy

Re:who would u diss?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 01:09:52 AM »
I'd Diss Everyone In Hip-hop Who's Beefin with someone....get their minds off them and on me....Id Be Fuck A Ja Rule, Fuck an Eminem, Fuck Kurupt, Dre, JD, Daz and 50 cent.....that would get me Diamond status 4sho....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 02:39:05 AM »
I'd Diss Everyone In Hip-hop Who's Beefin with someone....get their minds off them and on me....Id Be Fuck A Ja Rule, Fuck an Eminem, Fuck Kurupt, Dre, JD, Daz and 50 cent.....that would get me Diamond status 4sho....

Wow, how smart...After you make that diss track, remember to diss yourself on the next track you record, because now you're involved in a beef.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 08:12:53 AM »
i'd diss 50 and benzino. 50 is blowin it with this ja thing. they both suck and 50 is on top of the world right now yet still finds time to rip someone else - no matter how stupid this 'someone else' is.

benzino got nothin better to do than spend his time trying to screw someone else out of the shine. old bitter man is what he is. him and his stupid ass mag - he's got a bullshit personal agenda and is using a stupid ass way to try to get what he wants

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 08:15:02 AM »
I know I wouldn't diss 50 if I would want to reach platinum. ;)

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 08:27:17 AM »
I'd diss Tupac fans  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 11:40:29 AM »
I wouldnt diss anyone unless I had a REAL LIFE BEEF with someone...Unless I knew someone personally, It would never make sense to talk shit about someone or to "Bang on Wax"

But to each his own.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 12:32:52 PM »

i'd diss life its self..

u got people with a life
no lifes
rich life
poor life

then u got tha less fortunate folks that cant even much try to get they life 2gether...do tha bullshit thats goin on...people would take life 4 granted

niggas always r ask what they wanna be when they grow up..

they say
firemans
pimps
athletes
politicians
rappers
ballers
or a thug

what happen to bein alive?