Author Topic: back from New York, New York  (Read 145 times)

Doggystylin

back from New York, New York
« on: January 03, 2004, 12:33:57 PM »
damn shit was poppin there, i was in NY for a week and was there for new years, shit was fun,and damn did i get the subway routes down or what, lol. to make it short, nima your crazy, that place was marinated in hot women, it was REALLY cold, and it is definitley a happenin city, id definitley go back there but i dont know about living there after a few days there i was kinda choking up with all the tall buildings around specially since im used to cities with space like LA with. and every street is crowded in manhattan. oh yeah, NY has a big rat problem, lol, and the lil squirleys there are funny, lmao.

so bassicly, Cali to live, NY to visit. sorry NY i couldnt do it, im a Cali native. born and raised. no beef tho cuz NY is fun as fuck.

oh yeah, on new years, i was in a club/bar in times square til like 11:30 n then we went outside to watch the ball drop n we popped a bottle of DOM, gyeeeeeeeaah, lmao @ my cousins tab that night was like $500 cuz he kept buyin drinks for everyone and tipped the woman $180 , hes freakin out right now and wants to cancel his credit card,

then when we got back to the hotel we were so faded we started throwin shit out the window, like the alarm clock, trash can, tooth paste,towells,phonebook,bottles, then my cousin was so fucked up he was like lets throw you out now, thats when it got a lil violent but i dont wanna get into that, lol.

JTSimon

Re:back from New York, New York
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 12:47:03 PM »
Coo....How was the flight to and from NYC  ;) ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 12:51:51 PM »
the flight to NY, was cool, the way back was kind of a bitch cuz i was so hung over and uncomfortable, lol

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 12:54:46 PM »
the flight to NY, was cool, the way back was kind of a bitch cuz i was so hung over and uncomfortable, lol

You didn't understand my question...did they harass u at the airport cause you look foreign?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 01:01:07 AM by Max Powers »

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 01:15:27 PM »

You didn't understand my question...did they harass at the airport cause you look foreign?

oh, naw it was cool. they thought we were jewish, lol, everyone on our flight was jewish, they all had the lil hats on and ish, we jus played it cool, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 01:54:55 PM »
LMAO...You actually do look like a Persian Jew...

pappy

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 11:40:24 PM »
u actually thought it wass cold cuz the past weeks it has been a lil warmer than normal.  sorry for not gettin in touch with u in time.  i left u a voice mail jus ive been mad busy n had no cash with car insurance comin up an x-mas shoppin

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 12:28:07 PM »
i just got my first apartment in new york new york. w. 22nd street. moved out from bay area in august and am loving it out here....it's cold as shit out here though....