Author Topic: did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?  (Read 693 times)

pappy

Re:did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2004, 08:55:56 PM »
u kno maybe the reason bill cheats is cuz some people just arent made to be married.  there better off being single there whole life.  is that wrong.... no.... different strokes for different folks.  i dont agree with him cheatin on hill but some people are like that

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2004, 09:03:33 PM »
u kno maybe the reason bill cheats is cuz some people just arent made to be married.  there better off being single there whole life.  is that wrong.... no.... different strokes for different folks.  i dont agree with him cheatin on hill but some people are like that

Respect for that. In reality, polygamy is fairly natural to men. After all, Solomon (PBUH) had 700 wives. North America should allow polygamy.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2004, 09:56:43 PM »
His the only Oxford Rogue scholor, the highest honor in academics, to become president.
You fucking moron... It's Rhodes Scholar.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2004, 09:59:02 PM »

A book I read in the library at school said that. My teacher said he also has read this several times.

Your Teacher is a moron. The book you read in your library was written by a moron.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2004, 09:48:03 AM »

A book I read in the library at school said that. My teacher said he also has read this several times.

Your Teacher is a moron. The book you read in your library was written by a moron.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

I know that was a joke. Does that mean that Clinton still couldn't have had the highest IQ? Yes it may have lied about Bush, but not necessarily everything.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2004, 01:19:55 PM »
There isn't a "Lovenstein Institute" in Scranton, Pennsylvania (or anywhere else in the USA), nor do any of the people quoted in the story exist, because this is just another spoof that  was taken too seriously.

The piece is simply a political jibe, made obvious by its ranking all the Democratic presidents of the last several decades as having high (even exceptionally high) IQs — note that Bill Clinton's IQ is listed as being exactly twice George W. Bush's — while ranking all the Republican presidents from the same time frame as average to moderate in intelligence, with the current president and his father assigned below-average figures placing them at the very bottom of the list.

It's like talking astrophysics to a trick...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2004, 02:09:14 AM »
yeah, I cared.  He didn't even stay faithful to his wife, that to me is a piece of slime.  If he couldn't even keep commitments, and uphold the trust he had with the 1 person in the world who was closest to him, I KNOW he didn't have any problems fucking the American People over.  

George Bush cheated to get into office. That is MUCH more relevent to his job position...then cheating on your wife is. Having bad morals is one thing, cheating to become president is a far different one. Besides, isnt it less moral to cheat on your wife...or to lie to your own people as to why you are starting a war?

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2004, 09:15:33 AM »
You are wrong.

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2004, 09:46:23 PM »
You are wrong.

lmfao...no logic, no explanation...supposedly your just flat out wrong...hey krayzie...next time try actually defending your disagreement!

what daygo said is exactly right. he cheated...hes a faggot. he shouldnt be in office.

HIPPI

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2004, 11:42:37 PM »
I don't know if you guys heard about this, but did you guys know that they closed off roads to the polling places, when people were on their way to vote. The cops just sealed off the streets. LOL. Unbelievable shit. They actually told potential voters that they can't vote because the street is closed. What a fucking coincidence that the streets leading to the location where people place votes is closed on voting day.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 11:42:58 PM by Osama Iz a G »

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2004, 01:46:08 AM »
That's a lie.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2004, 11:47:18 AM »
lol i love how krayzie proves us all wrong...it really makes me change my opinion on bush because now i know that he didnt cheat to get into office...oh yeah and pac is alive and in mexico, OJ didnt do it, and britney spears tits are real  ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2004, 12:07:54 PM »
He didn't cheat,
Pac is dead,
OJ did it,
Britney's breasts are fake
You are a moron.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 12:08:58 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2004, 12:09:08 PM »
He didn't cheat,
Pac is dead,
OJ did it,
Britney's breasts are fake
You are a moron.

LMAO