Author Topic: Favorite Jay Z album besides Reasonable Doubt????? JayZ best catalogue in rap??  (Read 534 times)

midwestryder

IMO his catalogue is pretty weak. And if you compare his catalogue to Ice Cube's or Scarface's catalogues i'd go as far and say that Jay is the most inconsistent rapper of all time. He drops 1 or 2 wack albums then he comes out with a pretty good/near classic album.

I feel you until you brought up Ice Cube as an example his music has been in a nose dive since The Predator
that is buulcrap what you said about Ice Cube . Ice Cubes first 4 albums are all classics & dope as hell . the predator was classic & a dope album . Lethal injection was the album after the predator & it was a classic & dope album .
yea but like he said, since then his shit took a nose dive. so his catalogue can't really even be considered. just like your love for pro wrestling, your love for ice cube is blinding you.

and yes, jay-z is the most overrated rapper in history. reasonable doubt had like 2-3 good songs and that was about it.
one you are full of shit . no, Ice cube music really did not take any kind of nose dive till after war & peace albums . so he is wrong & has no idea what he is talking about . no my love from ice cube does not blind me at all . i not blind like you & him . i am just telling facts . yes ice cubes catalogue can be considered. no my love for pro-wrestling & ice cube does not blind me at all . instead it is the opposite . instead my love for pro-wrestling & ice cube has my eyes wide open compared to your blind closeminded self .  i never said anything about jay-z . so save your ignorance for someone else

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
IMO his catalogue is pretty weak. And if you compare his catalogue to Ice Cube's or Scarface's catalogues i'd go as far and say that Jay is the most inconsistent rapper of all time. He drops 1 or 2 wack albums then he comes out with a pretty good/near classic album.

I feel you until you brought up Ice Cube as an example his music has been in a nose dive since The Predator
that is buulcrap what you said about Ice Cube . Ice Cubes first 4 albums are all classics & dope as hell . the predator was classic & a dope album . Lethal injection was the album after the predator & it was a classic & dope album .
yea but like he said, since then his shit took a nose dive. so his catalogue can't really even be considered. just like your love for pro wrestling, your love for ice cube is blinding you.

and yes, jay-z is the most overrated rapper in history. reasonable doubt had like 2-3 good songs and that was about it.
one you are full of shit . no, Ice cube music really did not take any kind of nose dive till after war & peace albums . so he is wrong & has no idea what he is talking about . no my love from ice cube does not blind me at all . i not blind like you & him . i am just telling facts . yes ice cubes catalogue can be considered. no my love for pro-wrestling & ice cube does not blind me at all . instead it is the opposite . instead my love for pro-wrestling & ice cube has my eyes wide open compared to your blind closeminded self .  i never said anything about jay-z . so save your ignorance for someone else
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

midwestryder

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
you can go lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! all you want but in the end you know it is all 100% true aka fact.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

the black album

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

Have to admit i have only heard his first three albums. I think it went from dope, whack as fuck, ok. But i have not heard any of his albums since then.

jaytee

the blueprint is my favorite besides reasonable doubt.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Reasonable Doubt is obv an incredible album and his best. Vol 1 is unreal, and vol 2 is sold. I also really dig The first Blueprint. Vol 3, blackout, BP2 all have some solid tracks but aren't great overall albums. Jay's collection is one of the most consistant in hiphop. But i to, would also put Nas, Redman, Scarface, and Ice Cube. As well as some others.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Teddy Loc

the blueprint is my favorite besides reasonable doubt.

I agree.
#NoDoubt

Sccit

between volume 1 and blueprint

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
between volume 1 and blueprint

listening to that shit will have you brainwashed... lose your soul
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Loc

and the american gangster

American Gangsta of Jay-Z album is dope.....The Movie with Denzel is dope also. Word Up.
#NoDoubt

Sccit

listening to that shit will have you brainwashed... lose your soul

jay-z to me is the lebron of rap

extremely overrated but he still got hits .. just not a goat level rapper.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Yeah he is!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

His shit don't bang in my speakers that's for damn sure. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)