Author Topic: SELLING----Issues of Murder Dog Magazine  (Read 711 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
SELLING----Issues of Murder Dog Magazine
« on: January 11, 2004, 10:17:43 PM »
I've got 10-20 issues of Murder Dog Magazine 1998-current.  Anybody interested?

mrtonguetwista

Re:SELLING----Issues of Murder Dog Magazine
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 07:20:48 PM »
You selling the collection as a whole or as individuals?  Do you have the issue where they talk about San Diego rappers....it was like a 3-4 page story.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 08:19:15 PM »
You selling the collection as a whole or as individuals?  Do you have the issue where they talk about San Diego rappers....it was like a 3-4 page story.

I'll sell 'em individual or however....I don't know if I have that.  I'll have to search through them and I'll get back with ya on that.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 10:28:56 PM »
wut issues u got with westcoast rappers on the covers?

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 11:30:47 PM »
hook me up with any issue that has any bone related articles, i know theres one with krayzie on the cover.

crunkinyoass01

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 06:33:16 PM »
do they still sell this magazine in stores cuz they dont sell it anywere in my area anymore i mean they used to but i went to barnes and noble one day and they didnt have it its like they took it off the shelves and i sent that card thing in for the subscription and they never sent me the latest magazine issue and the murder dog magazines i see on shelves in stores are like the same issue im thinkin about gettin a subscription to don diva magazine or f.e.d.s. but which ones better cuz i kinda think that murder dog has to much west coast rap in it

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 06:36:44 PM »
do they still sell this magazine in stores cuz they dont sell it anywere in my area anymore i mean they used to but i went to barnes and noble one day and they didnt have it its like they took it off the shelves and i sent that card thing in for the subscription and they never sent me the latest magazine issue and the murder dog magazines i see on shelves in stores are like the same issue im thinkin about gettin a subscription to don diva magazine or f.e.d.s. but which ones better cuz i kinda think that murder dog has to much west coast rap in it

Too much west coast rap in it?????      You don't like West music?

crunkinyoass01

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 11:25:14 AM »
west coast rap is aight but im more into that hardcore stuff and ive always thought that west coast gangsta rap they rap to much about like cars and shit like that i dont know im just wondering what happened to murder dog magazine cuz they dont got any new issues in stores in my area anymore but do they gotta webpage i can get on to get info on how to subscribe to don diva magazine cuz dondivamag.com doesnt work it says somethin about webpage could not be found or whatever and i know that f.e.d.s. magazine has that stuff in it{im tryin to get hooked up with some street rap stuff and im kinda gettin sick of askin people}but i think that don diva magazine is better then f.e.d.s. and i got on amazon.com and they gotta subscription for it but do they actually sell don diva magazine in stores

oh ya and when i type in www.dondivamag.com it says cannot find the webpage  

500 unknown host                so if anyone who reads this knows the actuall don diva magazine webpage hook me up
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 11:34:32 AM by crunkinyoass01 »