Author Topic: Wall of Silence - ITV Last night  (Read 104 times)

I-Yoof

Wall of Silence - ITV Last night
« on: January 13, 2004, 10:04:32 AM »
Did any of the UK people watch this?

Firstly, the show made good viewing despite making me feel sick at times. To those that didn't see it, its about a lad who was walking through an estate when about 10 lads beat and killed him, using cricket bats, golf clubs etc. One of the lads jumped on his head repeatedly to make sure he was dead. There was loads of witnesses but nobody would come forward due to the links the murderers had.

If you witnessed that would you step in while they were giving beating the lad, or if you didn't step in would you give evidence against his killers?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Wall of Silence - ITV Last night
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 10:15:34 AM »
depends if i knew the person, if i did i'd get some mates and get tooled up

would i give evidence on the killers? i'm not a grass, but if it was over some harsh shit i would unless i was put in danger

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 10:39:19 AM »
FUCKING AMAZING PROGRAM.

Loved everything about it.  

What a bunch of fucking pricks though, ok the lad was shouting and shit but to go and get like 10 of your mates all with weapons and beat him to death is a fucking joke.  If I was there I dunno what I wudda done, but I wud of definetly given evidence against them.

CUNTS

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 02:56:38 PM »
I probably wouldn't have done anything, unless I had a gun.  Since I'm in America, I DO have a gun (actually... I have a dozen guns), so if it happened here, yeah, I'd pull out a pistol and start the fuck-ups.  If I was over there, I probably wouldn't have a gun, so I'd just watch hopelessly as a gang killed an innocent man, fearing for my life.

I think ya hear me knockin.

In both scenarios, though, I'd tell the police everything that happened, I have no fear for repurcussions in that case, but in the heat of it, if you interfered with no weapon, you'd just get killed, God can't support an idiot.  

bez

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 03:49:59 PM »
I probably wouldn't have done anything, unless I had a gun.  Since I'm in America, I DO have a gun (actually... I have a dozen guns), so if it happened here, yeah, I'd pull out a pistol and start the fuck-ups.  If I was over there, I probably wouldn't have a gun, so I'd just watch hopelessly as a gang killed an innocent man, fearing for my life.

I think ya hear me knockin.

In both scenarios, though, I'd tell the police everything that happened, I have no fear for repurcussions in that case, but in the heat of it, if you interfered with no weapon, you'd just get killed, God can't support an idiot.  

BULLSHIT.

You are saying if you saw 10 lads you didnt know beating up 1 lad that you didnt know in the middle of the street you would go out with a gun and shoot all 10 lads, even if you didnt know the boy that was getting fucked up.  THATs BULLSHIT.  You would probably be scared shitless to even move, nevermind pull out a gun and murder 10 people.

Joachim

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 04:28:06 PM »
If i saw 10 fellas beating someone (i didn't know) i'd mind my own, you know, i aint gonna take a blade or even worse a bullet for someone who could've done anything.  10 on 1 is off though. but if you gonna stroll though someones estate and give it, you better be a bad man or tooled up 'cos you gonna catch somethin', thats just common sense.

I'd testify though, 'cos if that was my nephew/cousin or whatever getting bodied over some bullshit i'd want people to come forwardand let old bill or me know who did what.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 04:28:31 PM by Joachim »

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 04:34:46 PM »
If i saw 10 fellas beating someone (i didn't know) i'd mind my own, you know, i aint gonna take a blade or even worse a bullet for someone who could've done anything.  10 on 1 is off though. but if you gonna stroll though someones estate and give it, you better be a bad man or tooled up 'cos you gonna catch somethin', thats just common sense.

I'd testify though, 'cos if that was my nephew/cousin or whatever getting bodied over some bullshit i'd want people to come forwardand let old bill or me know who did what.

That is exactly my thoughts.  When I was watching the program I was thinking to myself you cant go shouting your mouth off at people these days and get away with it BUT, if that lad had a problem with him then maybe he shout of given him a bit of a beating himself, he didnt have to go and get 10 of his mates with weapons to prove his point.  Just a punch in the face wudda done the trick.  The boy was dumb for shouting and shit but hey he was drunk you do some mad shit when your drunk but no way did he deserve what he got, especially to the extent that he got it.

But yer, I feel ya Jo, I would of probably stood there and watched or not watched if ya get me.  No way would I of gone over to a group of 10 lads with snooker cues, and cricket bats just to help somebody that I didn't know.  Maybe if there was like 3 or 4 lads without weapons I would of gone out swinging and shit but anybody who says shit like "Oh I would of stopped them and shit is a fucking dumbass".  As you said, I would have no problem testifying.

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 04:43:51 PM »
Well, since I'm a Muslim, I would've just thrown a bomb at them to kill them all, even the guy getting jumped because he did something to deserve it. I'm a "moderate", so I wouldn't full on tie explosives around me and commit suicide to kill them, but a grenade would do the trick. :D

I-Yoof

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2004, 09:04:24 AM »
If someone I didn't know started shouting his mouth then he would get a decent beating. I would not go get loads of lads with weapons and kill him.