Author Topic: Puffy unveils largest billboard to ever to hang in Times Square  (Read 262 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Puffy unveils largest billboard to ever to hang in Times Square
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2004, 01:24:27 AM »
first Da Band then Diddy runs the city he's just making all of these feeble public displays to get people too look at him.  

yea he did that "diddy runs the city" thing just to get people to look at him  ::)  ::)  ::)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2004, 02:01:39 AM »
exactly don't assume I'm  all on pacs dick,there are alot of people who hate puffy that aren't pac I don't hate him because he got money I hate him because he's always in everybody else's shit doin dome goofy ass dance or something tryin to take center stage.  What is he??? he's a fuckin manager not a rapper not a producer but a fuckin manager he don't deserve to be any videos an shit Badboy is dying so he's gonna do some idiotic shit like this.  first Da Band then Diddy runs the city he's just making all of these feeble public displays to get people too look at him.  FUCK DIDDY if I ever met him I'd say that shit to his face! let him get somebodygaurds on me thats money in the bank right there.  I wish he would come to dubcnn I'd tell him straight up he's a bitch.

LOL post of the year

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 02:40:31 AM »
yeah go and hate, but he's right there on the largest billboard in new york & la laughin at you cats...for one year

Lol, EXACTLY.