Author Topic: When did you start to listen to hiphop ?  (Read 187 times)

HIPPI

When did you start to listen to hiphop ?
« on: January 15, 2004, 05:00:02 PM »
Dude...Just Blaze beats sound NOTHINGGGGG like Rockwilder/Timbaland beats...LOLLLL

Don't even try. If he can parallel the Neptunes to DJ Premier, and Denaun Porter to Rockwilder, then he can certainly parallel Just Blaze to Timbaland.

Jome

Re:The showdown: Kanye West vs. Just Blaze
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 10:03:23 PM »
Dude...Just Blaze beats sound NOTHINGGGGG like Rockwilder/Timbaland beats...LOLLLL

Don't even try. If he can parallel the Neptunes to DJ Premier, and Denaun Porter to Rockwilder, then he can certainly parallel Just Blaze to Timbaland.

Where and when did I compare Neptunes & DJ Premier ?

G-Unit's "Stunt 101" sounds like Rockwilder, and I have heard more than 100 Rockwilder-beats. You have not.

LMAO @ "Don't even try", when did you post ANYTHING about hiphop at all ?
Jackass.

HIPPI

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 10:18:53 PM »
1. I didn't save the thread. It was actually a song, and you said it sounds like a Premo production, when in fact it was produced by the Neptunes. It was just shocking that you would even mistake Premo for Neptunes.

2. How are you going to tell me what I have or have not heard? I can assure you, I've heard plenty of Rockwilder beats, and Stunt 101 sounds nothing like him.

3. I have posted about hiphop on several of my banned accounts. 8)

Since you make such drastic accusations, let me ask you, when did you even start listening to rap?

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 10:38:31 PM »
1. I didn't save the thread. It was actually a song, and you said it sounds like a Premo production, when in fact it was produced by the Neptunes. It was just shocking that you would even mistake Premo for Neptunes.

3. I have posted about hiphop on several of my banned accounts. 8)

Since you make such drastic accusations, let me ask you, when did you even start listening to rap?

1. You must remember wrong..
Tunes & Preem sounds nothing alike, but if the quality of the audio was really low.. probably not even then.

3. Early 90's I vaguely started, but since I was only around 9-12 in 90-93, and the fact that non-American/English people teach English in 3rd -> etc. grade, the big interest didn't come before mid-90's, and reached new heights in the late 90's.  8)

HIPPI

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 10:43:36 PM »
So you started listening to rap in the mid/late 90s?
Ok, now I'm not surprised that you would mistake Premo for Neptunes, and say that Just Blaze sounds like Timbo. So how do you like the new Black Eyed Peas song, "Where's The Love"?

HIPPI

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 10:50:06 PM »
You started listening to rap around the Bad Boy/No Limit era. LOL, and like you said in the Nirvana thread "you don't understand an artists influence unless you were hearing them in their prime". So don't start coming here talking your dumbass off about Just Blaze sounding like Timbo, or Stunt 101 sounding like it was produced by Rockwilder, and then going on to say you know hiphop, when in fact you started following rap after it turned into the shit it is today.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 10:50:23 PM »
LMAO@Jome started listening to Hip-Hop in the mid/late 90's, and claims he knows more than I do...Jome, you will never understand the impact albums like "The Chronic" or "Doggystyle" have had since you weren't around Hip-Hop when they dropped... ::)

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 10:51:47 PM »
Jome knows NOTHING about Dr Dre, NWA, Ice Cube, etc., according to his theory.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 10:52:43 PM »
No, I said early 90's to mid 90's... just before the Death Row Era started.
As usual, you're just being a jackass, did you start listening to KRS in kindergarden or something ?  ::)

Nothing wrong with Black Eyed Peas, they make catchy music.

HIPPI

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 10:54:47 PM »
ROFLMAO. My point wasn't that they made bad music, I was pointing out how to you their song is "new" 6 months after it's released. What a dumbfuck.

HIPPI

Re:When did you start to listen to hiphop ?
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 10:59:55 PM »
WTF, WHAT A FUCKIN BITCH... LOL... WE SONNED THIS FOO AND EXPOSED HIM FOR THE DUMBASS THAT HE IS AND HE FUCKIN MAKES A THREAD MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I DID. IT'S OK MAN. JUST GO LISTEN TO THAT NEW DMX CD CALLED "GREAT DEPRESSION", IT SHOULD BE OUT IN NORWAY BY NOW MR. HIPHOP HEAD WHO STARTED LISTENING TO RAP IN 1998.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 10:59:59 PM »
ROFLMAO. My point wasn't that they made bad music, I was pointing out how to you their song is "new" 6 months after it's released. What a dumbfuck.

Are you retarded or something ?

Black Eyed Peas single was released 6 months later or so in Norway/Europe, and I clearly pointed that out when I posted it.

That's a normal marketing schedule for a lot of domestic acts going international, and people in Europe get a lot of music months and some times years before U.S. as well, would I call you a dumbfuck if you called one of them new ??

But I guess you thought all acts are released worldwide instantly..  ::)

Jome

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 11:00:57 PM »
WTF, WHAT A FUCKIN BITCH... LOL... WE SONNED THIS FOO AND EXPOSED HIM FOR THE DUMBASS THAT HE IS AND HE FUCKIN MAKES A THREAD MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I DID. IT'S OK MAN. JUST GO LISTEN TO THAT NEW DMX CD CALLED "GREAT DEPRESSION", IT SHOULD BE OUT IN NORWAY BY NOW MR. HIPHOP HEAD WHO STARTED LISTENING TO RAP IN 1998.

I splitted the BULLSHIT out from a serious Kanye vs. Just Blaze thread.
Retard.

HIPPI

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2004, 11:02:51 PM »

I splitted the BULLSHIT out from a serious Kanye vs. Just Blaze thread.
Retard.

You "splitted" it? LMAO. Someone "splitted" your fuckin brain.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2004, 11:04:43 PM »

Are you retarded or something ?

Black Eyed Peas single was released 6 months later or so in Norway/Europe, and I clearly pointed that out when I posted it.

That's a normal marketing schedule for a lot of domestic acts going international, and people in Europe get a lot of music months and some times years before U.S. as well, would I call you a dumbfuck if you called one of them new ??

But I guess you thought all acts are released worldwide instantly..  ::)

The fact that you labled it new was still pretty damn stupid, seeing as it was huge as hell and played out everywhere....It's like someone claiming to be a Hip-Hop head coming in here and saying "Who likes that new 50 Cent song '21 questions'?...That shit is straight banging, and Ron Isley does a great job on the hook!"...See what I'm saying?