Author Topic: Wrong Turn  (Read 226 times)

Don Breezio

Wrong Turn
« on: January 15, 2004, 11:27:43 PM »
thats an appropriate tite...as in the director must've took a wrong turn somwhere in his life to be able to make a piece of shit like this! C'MON! this was soooo gay! the hillbilly's were corny as fuck and the whole movie was horribly predictable...and eliza dushku didnt show so much as a titty!!!! THIS WAS A HORRIBLE MOVIE.

smerlus

Re:Wrong Turn
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 11:59:56 PM »
thats an appropriate tite...as in the director must've took a wrong turn somwhere in his life to be able to make a piece of shit like this! C'MON! this was soooo gay! the hillbilly's were corny as fuck and the whole movie was horribly predictable...and eliza dushku didnt show so much as a titty!!!! THIS WAS A HORRIBLE MOVIE.

word...a fake ass texas chainsaw massacre meets deliverance

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 12:29:06 AM »
^^

ding ding didle ding ding  <-- my impression of the banjo)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 01:03:21 AM »
It was pretty decent, not too bad at all...A lot better than "Jeepers Creepers 2," that's for sure...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 08:18:22 AM »
It was pretty decent, not too bad at all...A lot better than "Jeepers Creepers 2," that's for sure...PeACe

yA I DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT BAD.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 08:21:38 AM »
come on! the hillbilly's were so gay. when they knocked the dude out of the tree the effects of him falling looked like they were some cheesy 80's shit. and the ending...that was fucking stupid...first they stab them and shoot them and shit...and they dont die so of course (very cliche) he happens to grab the shotgun from the house right before they walk out and just happens to see that there is one single solitary gas can sitting right there.  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 08:21:40 AM »
Movie was alright.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 02:48:17 PM »
come on! the hillbilly's were so gay. when they knocked the dude out of the tree the effects of him falling looked like they were some cheesy 80's shit. and the ending...that was fucking stupid...first they stab them and shoot them and shit...and they dont die so of course (very cliche) he happens to grab the shotgun from the house right before they walk out and just happens to see that there is one single solitary gas can sitting right there.  ::)

It's a movie ::)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 04:30:15 PM »
i had a friend who's dad died by taking a "Wrong Turn" off a cliff and fall to his death.makes me laugh but dont get me wrong he himself was laughing on how he's dad died shit falling off a cliff making a wrong turn.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 08:37:06 PM »
i had a friend who's dad died by taking a "Wrong Turn" off a cliff and fall to his death.makes me laugh but dont get me wrong he himself was laughing on how he's dad died shit falling off a cliff making a wrong turn.

end gigaganon

LOL, Where is Michael at now?  Did he move with his Grandparents?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 09:27:10 PM »

end gigaganon

The son laughed at his fathers death? What a horrible son...LoL

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 09:29:07 PM »

end gigaganon

Yeah, I didnt expect him to come to school the next day but he did....he was all telling people how it happened and making a joke out of it....I was like "WTF"....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 09:33:59 PM »

end gigaganon

Yeah, I didnt expect him to come to school the next day but he did....he was all telling people how it happened and making a joke out of it....I was like "WTF"....

LMAO...What a fucking asshole son, his dad must of beat him or something.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 09:35:25 PM »

end gigaganon

LMAO...What a fucking asshole son, his dad must of beat him or something.

Yeah...I kinda feel sorry for him, cuz now he has no mom or dad lol...

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2004, 09:38:21 PM »
krimson whats ur sn on AIM ? i have some DVDs that i wana sell for 1$, anybody eles interested ? :)