Author Topic: Next G-Unit Video  (Read 231 times)

jerrod

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Next G-Unit Video
« on: January 17, 2004, 07:27:11 AM »
It may be upsetting to many people because the next g-unit video will be wanna get to know you.

When hip-hop fans talk about their favorite rappers, the name Joe often pops up — Fat Joe, Joe Budden, etc. But don't forget about the singer Joe. The R&B crooner is making moves all around the hip-hop community these days.

Last year Joe made a connection with the G-Unit, and he recently hooked up with the aforementioned Fat Joe and Joe Budden along with mixtape king DJ Kay Slay.

"It's real fun. That connection was sort of made through my record company," Joe said of teaming with the G-Unit for "Ride Wit U" off of his album And Then ... and "Wanna Get to Know You" from the G-Unit's Beg for Mercy. Joe said he and 50's team are headed for Miami soon with a video crew.

"We gonna go out there and shoot 'Wanna Get to Know You' and I'm probably going to shoot my video for 'Ride Wit U' while we're down there," he said. "It's gonna be a nice little time in Miami. I don't know [the exact concept,] but we're gonna keep it real sexy with a lot of women and fly cars. It'll be a nice, beautifully shot video and we're going to keep it real 'hood at the same time."

Although Joe and G-Unit didn't record either of their collaborations in the studio together, he said he's had a chance to hang out with them and bond.

"I was in New York, they was in Atlanta I believe," he said of the recordings. "That's how it goes nowadays anyway. It's hard to get the schedules to work out. When I got their record I was like, 'Man, this is crazy.' Just to have the hottest hip-hoppers out right now on your record is an always a bonus. [When they heard] the [chorus] I did for their record, they was like, 'Ah, this is crazy, we gonna have to use this for a single.' It's been a blast."

Joe will be heard with another band of thugs soon. He sings on "Not Your Average Joe," a track off Kay Slay's upcoming second LP, The Streetsweeper Vol. 2: The Pain From the Game, which also features Fat Joe and Joe Budden.

Joe and the G-Unit will perform together on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Next G-Unit Video
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 08:10:49 AM »
There's so many rappers in love, on the radio...

G-Unit should've stuck to their trade as any craftsman should. Some tracks on the album as straight up in Ja territory.

Tha Crip

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 08:32:23 AM »
That shit aint upsetting to me......dat track is flames....mainly becuz of Bucks verse and the off da hook beat by Red Spyda.......dat shit sounded nothing like his other work.....sum top of the line beatmakin right there.......and no im not a r'n b type dude either.....dat track is just bangin and better believe its gonna help beg for mercy push units cuz the ladies luv those type of tracks
hopefully they make a better video for it then they did for Poppin Them Thangs, that song had In Da Club potential but damn dat has to be the crappiest video ive ever seen...the whole video takes place in a friggin room for god sake......shoulda had dem cruising around town and in the clubs or the streets....not in a fuckin room wit a bunch of old fat people......ne ways dis video should be hot cuz the track is hot....absolutely one of red spydas best work to date 8)......peace
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 09:10:54 AM »
This track will blow the fuck up.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2004, 09:17:21 AM »
Sounds good.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 09:38:31 AM »
There's so many rappers in love, on the radio...

G-Unit should've stuck to their trade as any craftsman should. Some tracks on the album as straight up in Ja territory.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 11:13:02 AM »
Hell YEAH!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2004, 11:25:16 AM »
I think a lot of people will not be happy about this because it's a love-song. It's like that concept is forbidden on "gangsta-rap" albums...I mean, love is just a part of life. Why not make a song about it?

The only fucked up thing is this:

I don't know [the exact concept,] but we're gonna keep it real sexy with a lot of women and fly cars.

What Joe really wanted to say is "the video will have the same concept as 90% of all the videos right now: cars & women". Why not use some creativity? Yeah, it's cool to see cars, women, big houses and all of that but with a love-song you can also make a video about different things. Show some romance in it, I don't know...I just wished rappers/video directors could be more creative instead of always sticking to their "magic" video concept: girls.

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 12:10:43 PM »
i just saw a new gu  nit video for a song. i dont really know the song cos i aint that into g unit. but in the video, 50 banks and buck attend a secret meeting at a wherehouse with all the top dogg crime bosses from around the world.. like yakuza, russian mob, italian mafia, etc... and all the bosses hate 50 cos he acts too reckless, so they want him out , but in the end 50 brings all his homeboys in, and the bosses bitch out i guess, and in the end 50 becomes the big boss.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 01:14:07 PM »
^^g-unit-poppin them thangs

West C. Connected

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »
i just saw a new gu  nit video for a song. i dont really know the song cos i aint that into g unit. but in the video, 50 banks and buck attend a secret meeting at a wherehouse with all the top dogg crime bosses from around the world.. like yakuza, russian mob, italian mafia, etc... and all the bosses hate 50 cos he acts too reckless, so they want him out , but in the end 50 brings all his homeboys in, and the bosses bitch out i guess, and in the end 50 becomes the big boss.

Dog. Kelly Hu sucks. She ain't got no Asian pride at allllll.

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 02:51:20 PM »
yeah its too bad she got a white man, but goddamn shes fly as fuck.

West C. Connected

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2004, 03:28:07 PM »
It's not just her man.. Actually, I should be her man. :P
Yeah, her body's alright.. A lot of hotter Asian chicks around though. ;)

And for the people that just like her face, almost every Asian chick looks pretty.
In Asia, atleast. :P
I remember in Thailand maannnn a lot of fly girls.. Only some of them you didn't know if she was 17 of 40 lol because they're so obsessed with their looks lol

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2004, 08:57:55 PM »
That shit aint upsetting to me......dat track is flames....mainly becuz of Bucks verse and the off da hook beat by Red Spyda.......dat shit sounded nothing like his other work.....sum top of the line beatmakin right there.......and no im not a r'n b type dude either.....dat track is just bangin and better believe its gonna help beg for mercy push units cuz the ladies luv those type of tracks

YESSSSSSSSS

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!