Lifestyle > Train of Thought

I hate to say this....

(1/4) > >>

Instant_Killa:
but ive experienced hatret from arabs when i lived in the middle east......Most of the indians are looked upon as shit by arabs, they fuckin arrogant, hate u, dont like u, jealous cause u might be rich, jealous cause they don like us, mutherfuckers

Arabs fuckin hate indians, thats a fact, all the little indian kids are picked upon by arab punks,when they r waitin for their skool bus or when they are alone on the streets....its fucked up, yall arabs are mutherfuckers, i hate to say this, n so are these pattans, mutherfucking homos, they fuckin act gay with u in UAE, thats where i lives...once my friend was walkin with his buddy n they were met upon by a pattan n an arab at a cross walk, the mutherfuckers started asking to give them a ride n shit , like they wanted to kidnap em n rape em in their car or sumthing....once i was walkin to my house n this arab started rubbin his mid section infront of me, he went like "yalla yalla", which means comeon,lol.....

i aint the only one, most of my school mates n other indians have experienced such bullshit.

once i was at a park with my family n this mutherfucker came up to me n started blabbing some bullshit, i couldn't understand him.....

FUCK THEY ARE ALL HOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big Bad Ass:
Did you just call all Arabs homos? Damn dude. So you had a couple Arabs pick on you. You just picked on about a billion or so people.

Instant_Killa:

--- Quote ---Did you just call all Arabs homos? Damn dude. So you had a couple Arabs pick on you. You just picked on about a billion or so people.
--- End quote ---

id like to requote what i said, not all arabs, but most of the ones in UAE particularly

Doggystylin:
man apoc is a fuckin racist prick, he was talkin to me on aim and was tellin me how bad he hates me, and how he hates middle easterners and were gonna burn in hell or some shit, he even said he wanted to kill me but when shit got serious he pussy'd out and said he was kiddin....yea right...this dude is pshyco, i guess he was abused as a child or some shit cause shit he says is shit that would come from a insane dudes mouth, go get some help. im not gonna go on about what he said....

Instant_Killa:
if yall dont believe me that arabs are racists in UAE, ask any indian person whos lived in the middle east, hell tell u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version