Author Topic: Dead Prez  (Read 124 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Dead Prez
« on: January 20, 2004, 12:13:22 AM »
yeah, i know they're not westcoast, but this is the most reliable forum for info. Sorry about this. they finished up their "Revolutionary but Gangsta" album, but Sony Shelved it, but there's a tracklist:

01. Dont forget where u came from
02. Walk Like a Warrior ft. Erykah Badu & Krazie Bone
03. I have a Dream too
04. True Colors
05. DOWN
06. Hell Yeah
07. W-4
08. Radio Frequency
09. For the Hood
10. Fucked Up
11. 50 in the cup
12. Way 4 life
13. Unbroken
14. RBG
15. Twenty

I tried to DL it from Kazaa, but they were all fucked up files, and i'm not big on MIRC and stuff, so i was hoping you guys could help me find it somehow. Any other search engines that might have it?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Kaidy

Re:Dead Prez
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 12:43:06 AM »
Sup, yea I just got this the other day from Kazaa. Its on there, you just have to make sure you get the right files. Only get the 192kbs ones, the 128 ones are all messed up.

I hope they get to release this eventually, it has some very good songs on there

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 09:09:57 AM »
I got most of the tracks of Kazaa no problem. Anyways, Paris is trying to release this album on Guerilla Funk.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 08:17:33 PM »
Paris? sweet. They should make an album together, but leave Kam out of it, i don't like that foo
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)