Lifestyle > Train of Thought

Good and Bad News about Abdul Hamid

(1/1)

Political Gangsta:
The bad news is.  He can't profit from his story.  Which means he can't write a biography about his life, or do interviews for money.  

The good news is.  He could write a biography anyway and just not get paid for it.  I think he will do that.  I hope he does that because I could learn a great deal from him, the world could learn a great deal from him, he's more of a hero to some people then Malcolm X or Martin Luther King, because he wasn't even fighting for his people, it wasn't tribal instinct, it was an intellectually thought out desicion to fight for an oppressed group of people a world away from him.

Wait.  There's more good news.  He's only going to be going to prison for 17 years.  Atleast he will live, and prison will be a piece of cake for him, just like it was for Malcolm X after finding Islam, he spent most of the time practicing his faith and learning.

King Tech Quadafi:
Its good to hear that Brother Hamid is doing good and that he wasnt executed

But 17 years will be hard for him especially considering that there will be many ignorant fools in prison looking to make his a target

And hows this for justice, he cant make a living of his experiences but some rich white dude will

Disgusting

Doggystylin:
another victim of US torture, as i said in my other post, the US gov is evil and just out to toture the world and feed their fat asses and keep jews safe.

yo PG, maybe you should visit him after a few years pass and things have calmed down

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA:
No, PG shouldn't visit him, Infinite should....lolz

Prison is gonna be easy 4 him? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.....Hell Naw man.....He's an anorexic dood that all tha hicks and patriot in prison hate......Pleezbalieve its gonna be a nightmare 4 him, His only goal should be to survive and get through it......It's real sad when u think about it....... :-/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version