Author Topic: Dre & Daz prod. for SO SO GANGSTA?  (Read 1140 times)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Re:Yo Dedicato...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2004, 09:25:42 AM »
"The G-Unit Records hookup was setup by myself and DJ Whoo Kid..DJ Whoo Kid and I act as A&R for G-Unit Records..."

i've to ask Whoo Kid ... hope he'll answering soon.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2004, 09:28:48 AM »
I don't see it happening. Dre has a big head, I don't think he'd go down to level of apologizing to JD. Daz has a hard head, I don't think he'd be able to mend things with Dre. JD won't mind, that's paper in his pocket.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 09:31:50 AM »
I heard they made up a lil while ago, cant remember when/where/how

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 09:32:16 AM »
"The G-Unit Records hookup was setup by myself and DJ Whoo Kid..DJ Whoo Kid and I act as A&R for G-Unit Records..."

i've to ask Whoo Kid ... hope he'll answering soon.

g'luck

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 09:33:41 AM »
STR8 FROM AFTERMATH: Thats some bullshit, homie  ;D

I asked: 100%???

"Yeah thats fake, Dre isnot producing on Daz's album.   I havent heard hes working with daz at all"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 09:34:18 AM by Dedicato »

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 09:34:57 AM »
is that from whoo kid?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2004, 09:38:26 AM »
is that from whoo kid?

NOPE ... Aftermath Staff

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 09:46:46 AM »
Man, kronik has got to stop spreading all this BS around to get attention. I doubt I'll ever trust anything he post's anymore :-\
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dre & Daz prod. for SO SO GANGSTA?
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2004, 09:51:17 AM »
Seems this is officially fake. A member of the Aftermath Music web site posted this whole kronik comment up, but since then Dedicato contacted the Aftermath staff to confirm what we alll suspected: this is BS! As a result the comment has been pulled down from the Aftermath Music news page. For more info on this read the thread beginning 'Yo Dedicato...'

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

eNgIeS

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 10:00:09 AM »
Dre's beats will not be guaranteed for Daz's next album but they will be submitted....

that makes me think this is just to build anticipation for Daz's album.. that whole bit of "news" smells like bullshit to me

Even as the Huge Daz fan i am, i have to agree. Delmars word is about as trustworthy as a dirty car dealers word

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2004, 10:00:44 AM »
DRE & DAZ? - NO!
Dedicato | 18.01.2004 | 18:44
The DPG forum Admin Kronik posted, that Dre and Daz might be workin together on Daz' next album.

But we honestly can tell you, that Dre and Daz 100% are not working together. Thats some bullshit, according to Aftermath.

www.aftermathmusic.com

REMEMBER: THE BLACK PHANTOM ON SHADY RECORDS, WARREN G, ETC ... Everybody knows, DPG's postin lots of BS
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 10:01:33 AM by Dedicato »

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2004, 10:12:02 AM »
Things I believe:

50 trying to sign Daz to G-Unit records - could be possible considering the whole DPG-Unit thing and Daz & 50 both having the same mixtape DJ, Whoo Kid. Then again, I have NEVER heard 50 discuss DPG-Unit and wasn't there a rumour that a track featuring DPG would be on 'Beg For Mercy'? This could be true, but there's not enough proof...then again, is Daz (or Kronik) was lying about that it would fuck up any connections he had with 50 as I doubt they'd want to be connected to someone who spreads bullshit...in that case, I hope its true because whether you like him or not having 50 and G-Unit on Daz's team would have done his career wonders mainstream wise...

Daz producing his entire next album - Yeah, probably true. Daz has finally landed a big deal and I reckon he'll want to show any new listeners his skills behind the boards and what he is capable of. Then again, since he's signed to So So, shouldn't we expect at least one track from JD?

What I think is BS:

Dre and Em EVER trying to sign him to Shady/Aftermath - Hahaha...I'm a big Daz fan, but come on. Daz been saying shit like this for a loooong time. First there was the poster for 'The Black Phantom - coming soon on Shady Records' that just happened to appear on the Gangstaville forun. Then there was the news that Daz was in the studio doing beats for Shady artists...how come NONE of these appears. Same shit applies to Daz is in the studio doing beats or working with Shady/Jadakiss/Ruff Ryders/Jay-Z/Nelly/50/insert big-name East Coast rapper of your choice here...there's never any proof to back these claims up.

The Dre beats issue - total BS. Daz has dissed Dre one too many times in the past for Dre to ever take interest in him again in my opinion.  If there is so much tension between Dre and Daz, why was Daz almost pleading for a guest spot on 'Detox' in his interview with Aftermath Music? If Daz is still connected with Dre at all you think he could holler at the Doc himself and not through an unofficial fan web site ::) My guess is Dre and Daz haven't seen or even spoken to each other in years.

JD and Dre beef a publicity stunt - now this is where this post gets shady. There is NO WAY this beef was merely for promotional tactics. Listen to how heavily Em and X blazed JD on their diss freestyle, and Em says something like: 'I stay beefing with JD 'til the day Dre 2-Ways me to say its okay and to stop blazing him' and then goes on to call him a 'gay midget cock-sucker'. This beef has cleary died down but no one should buy this 'promotion' explanation - dude, neither Dre nor JD NEED more promotion then they already have! ;D

Daz in the same room as 213, Dre and Whoo Kid - I ain't even going to go into detail on this one. Its pathetic. If this meeting had really gone down Kronik would have been bragging about it a long time ago. Why is this supposed truth only being told now? As for the so-called ''quote'' from Snoop, pfft. Snoop has eyes and ears everywhere. If this is phony, Daz might have some beef on his hands again ;)

Finally, I'll tell you why this posted was in the forum and not on the news page. Because kronik knows ain't no big artists like Dre or 50 checking that Gangstaville stuff. If it was posted on the main page of DPG Recordz the word would eventually reach 50 or Dre of these little 'facts' and BOOM! There goes any affiliation with 50, any hope of securing Dre beats, etc. They would also straight clown Daz if it was false by coming out publicly and saying so, making Daz look like a total fool...

BOTTOM LINE (HOW I FEEL): Daz's own little publicity stunt to get people hyped for 'So So Gangsta' and to build people's hopes for that album. DPG Recordz should learn to keep it zipped until they can prove their worth :-X

Hahaha, I agree, Daz  is so stupid for making this shit up (even though I hope its true Daz & Dre would be old Death Row style finally some great music coming out again like it was 1993

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2004, 10:15:28 AM »
what is Kroniks place with Daz/Gangsta Advisory is he some sort of staff or is he just the guy who set up the site/forum?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2004, 10:28:16 AM »
Kronik updates the majority of the news on the web site. He's also an administrator of the Gangstaville forum and someone who seems to talk a bit too much...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2004, 11:27:52 AM »
bullshit, dre don't wanna waste his time with a crackhead that can't sell records.