Author Topic: Conan O'brian on Andy Richter controlls the universe LOL  (Read 125 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Conan O'brian on Andy Richter controlls the universe LOL
« on: January 24, 2004, 11:59:59 PM »
ok now i'm a huge fan of both Late night with conan O'brian and Andy Richter controlls the universe , but the episode starring Conan is by far one of my favorite episodes EVER....

basically Conan played this Rich and INSANE guy who inherits company Stocks from his mother and becomes Andy's boss , they become friends and that's the set up to the show.....

the Episode was hilarious my favorite part is when Andy's friend is kissing up to conan:

"I'm so sorry about your mother's death"
conan:"it's ok , at least she died doing what she loves ... suicide"

there are also a lot more moments like when  Conan is trying to bribe Andy to leave his friends:
"look I'm gonna draw a figure ... tell me if u like it"
*hands him a drawing of a stick person holding 2 money bags*

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Conan O'brian on Andy Richter controlls the universe LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 05:36:20 AM »
I saw a clip of that ages ago when Andy promoted his show on Late Night. I'd like to see it, but we don't have Andy's show here.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 10:40:57 AM »
Is that show still on TV? I love that show but haven't seen it since it's first season.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 02:23:35 AM »
"Is that show still on TV? I love that show but haven't seen it since it's first season."

I'm watching the second season on "paramount" (the sitcom channel in Lebanon and the middle east) , so yeah it' s still on but probably not on prime time