Lifestyle > Train of Thought

An observation about some of ya'll.  (Dogg,Tom,etc

(1/4) > >>

infinite59:
Yo, ya'll put too much stock in these bitches.  It's a classic mistake, and I've done the same thing.  Like your going to do one thing with your life if she says yes, and another if she says no, and your life just sits in limbo until you finally get that oppurtunity to holler at her, and more times then not she isn't going to give you a yes or no answer so the cycle continue's.

Ya'll need to be more certain about your lifes then that.  And go for things that you know will happen, instead of for striving for what may never be.

Just an observation, and I've done the same thing so it's all good.

bLaDe:
word, ya'll gotta chill, chasing around bitches like that, get sum self control, its like ya'll r slaves or sumtin

-{bLaDe}

Doggystylin:
heh, all i gotta is say is dont talk about somethin you dont know about, if yall were in my shoes i bet you would think of it different, theres a limit to how well you can get to know about somethin over the net

HBKid_Jr:

--- Quote ---heh, all i gotta is say is dont talk about somethin you dont know about, if yall were in my shoes i bet you would think of it different, theres a limit to how well you can get to know about somethin over the net
--- End quote ---

they proberly know more about tha situation more than we do cuz tha same thing happens 2 every guy,  they go crazy over some broad even if they want to admit it or not.  But word i feel what your sayin tho,  they cant fully understand cuz in some cases its different.  But yo there is a a limbo worse than what infinite is talkin bout an thats tha what if.  what if i had a chance an i blew it.  you gotta live wit that.  granted it will eventually an hopefully go away unless your goin end up lonely.  But for that time u feel u let suptin pass is tha worst feelin.  An untill i move on i gotta live wit that

Doggystylin:

--- Quote ---
they proberly know more about tha situation more than we do cuz tha same thing happens 2 every guy,  they go crazy over some broad even if they want to admit it or not.  
--- End quote ---

no, they know about their own situation, not mine, or yours, not every situation is exactly the same, how are you gonna tell me they know more about my situation then i do?.....man i can go on but .....nm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version