Author Topic: Martin Luther King was no hero.  (Read 590 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Martin Luther King was no hero.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2004, 08:27:15 AM »
Immortal Tech you are a fucking moron. Spray yourself.

some of yall are closet racists

What would make you say some stupid shit like that? I don't even know what race you are.

Here's a little message for you:

LMFAO OMG OH SHIT..... I WOULD OF NEVER EXPECTED THAT FROM YOU LOLOLOLOLOL

LMFAO, same here...Good shit Lincoln.

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm not usually like that, but then again I rarely see people that dumb.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2004, 11:20:26 AM »
If Immortal can call people white fucks does that mean I can call him a dirty, smelly, terrorist bastard, or is it one rule for one person and another for someone else?

He loves cows.

Immortal

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2004, 12:47:30 PM »
The only ppl i respect on this board are me, my bro, prince tech, infinite, tone, tom, and a few others. But all of you are retards and i can also say that from your incredibly humoungous negative feedback. So stfu and go fuck that goat that your daddy was just done with last night. 8)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2004, 03:09:34 PM »
The only ppl i respect on this board are me, my bro, prince tech, infinite, tone, tom, and a few others. But all of you are retards and i can also say that from your incredibly humoungous negative feedback. So stfu and go fuck that goat that your daddy was just done with last night. 8)

And you call other people retards?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2004, 11:08:54 AM »
marthin luther king was a fuckin hero......gettin the post back on line