Author Topic: Boo Yaa Tribe - West Koasta Nostra  (Read 1556 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re:Boo Yaa Tribe - West Koasta Nostra
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2003, 10:38:32 AM »
listened to it one time and never again

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2003, 10:34:50 PM »
Y'all seriously tripping. This CD is bangin' from top to bottom. One of the best outta the West in '03.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2003, 05:46:13 AM »
Y'all seriously tripping. This CD is bangin' from top to bottom. One of the best outta the West in '03.

Tha Crip

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2004, 02:36:09 AM »
over 3 months hav passed since dis sopposedly got released and i still havent seen it in an HMV or best buy or ne other cd outlet.......but dat didnt stop me from downloading it song by song and finally makin the album together......i used an 80 min CDR and  the album clocks out at like 50 something minutes and i didnt hav ne other boo yaa tribe shit so i was gonna put dat samoan gangsta party track with snoop dogg cuz i thought boo yaa made it with him but i listened to it and its the same beat as one of the Doggpound tracks on doggfood....and i dont hear ne one dat sounds like ne of the boo yaa tribe on it so i said fuck it and didnt bother putting it on it and just made the plain west koasta nostra album......i think it was a good idea cuz i dont think it would sounded too good wit dat snoop track.....but ne ways i think the album is poppin fa sho.....some tracks r not the greatest but sum of them i'd definately blaze too and sum dat i hav already......still one day i'd like to own the real retail version......CHUUUUUCH!!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"