Author Topic: Nate Dogg/Dj Quik - What They Think Of You (Dj Dolla Mix)  (Read 330 times)

Don Dolla

Nate Dogg/Dj Quik - What They Think Of You (Dj Dolla Mix)
« on: January 29, 2004, 10:27:59 PM »
Wattup. I bring you all a 4:14 version of Nate Dogg's & Dj Quik's "What They Think Of You" track off the Head Of State soundtrack with an extra Dj Quik verse from Streets Iz Callin'. Props to WSConnected187 for uppin the track on his soundclick. Download this http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=898744
Leave feedback! Peace.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:Nate Dogg/Dj Quik - What They Think Of You (Dj Dolla Mix)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 10:46:22 PM »
Wattup. I bring you all a 4:14 version of Nate Dogg's & Dj Quik's "What They Think Of You" track off the Head Of State soundtrack with an extra Dj Quik verse from Streets Iz Callin'. Props to WSConnected187 for uppin the track on his soundclick. Download this http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=898744
Leave feedback! Peace.

Props yo! Downloading, I'll give it a listen later.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 07:50:04 PM »
yo, can anyone loop the head of state instrumental, so it becomes like a 5 minute instrumental. that shit is fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 08:02:06 PM »
props on that remix it's pretty dope

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 10:58:35 PM »
yo, can anyone loop the head of state instrumental, so it becomes like a 5 minute instrumental. that shit is fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiick.
we're workin on it ;)

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 11:26:38 PM »
yes. wsconnected ur going to have to let me know right away when u loop that instrumental up. you think its possible to like "interlace" the instrumentals together, so you cant really tell that its just a 30 second clip being looped over and over. like is it possible to lace the instrumentals together, so that it plays smoothly and you cant tell the transitions when the loop goes from the end of the song to the beginning of the song. fuck im not sure how to describe it.

Don Dolla

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 04:52:20 AM »
yes. wsconnected ur going to have to let me know right away when u loop that instrumental up. you think its possible to like "interlace" the instrumentals together, so you cant really tell that its just a 30 second clip being looped over and over. like is it possible to lace the instrumentals together, so that it plays smoothly and you cant tell the transitions when the loop goes from the end of the song to the beginning of the song. fuck im not sure how to describe it.

were working on it... were as in wsconnected and djdolla :) ive got a full instrumental done with nate dogg on the hook but baby ree has a hold of it and have not yet told me if theyre gonna use it 4 a full track. if they dont ill leak that out. but 4 now hold up 4 that head of state FULL CDQ VERSION!!!

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 05:03:11 PM »
damn i cant wait to bump that shit.