Author Topic: last night I fucked up...  (Read 260 times)

We Fly High

Re:last night I fucked up...
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 02:25:59 PM »
yeah man Drinking and driving is pretty stupid. i got so many friends that have racked up DUI charges..
my best friend got a DUI, he got pulled over for a broken headlight, and then got his ass .my other friend has two DUI's stacked on him, he got a second one while ten months deep in the first one, so now he cant drive for 3 years, and has like 360 hours of  comm service.another friend who has three DUI's stacked on him, and you dont even want to know about that. another friend who recently just got a DUI, but hasnt been to court yet, so his license is still in hand.my friends roommate had been caught for DUI's a few times too, and with all the charges, he hasnt had a license for three years .
and all them fools always get into accidents.
i got one friend that was on a mainstreet, going too fast, and was too faded. he fuckin crashed into a car hella bad, but his stupid drunk ass was afraid of getting a DUI, so he just did a hit and run. the other car got hella fucked up with ambulances and 5-0. and now his ass doesnt have a car either.

there was this school in my hometown that was notorious for DUI's and deaths. I remember in one year, there were about 15 students that had died from 5 separate DUI accidents.
shits just stupid man. drinking adn driving dont get any stupider.

our school gets pretty smart about cutting down ont he DUI's though, within the collegetown, most of the liquor stores will deliver beer and cigarettes to you. so its cuts down on a lot of drinking and driving.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 02:58:31 PM »
all of these stories are like hittin me.  I'm only 18 but I drive intoxicated all the time from parties (at least 6-7 times), mainly because i am the least drunk of all or just "Buzzin'".  With Saturday right around the corner and our bi-weekly visit to Tijuana it is really makin me think.  The drinks are free but we may end up paying our lives.  I WIL STAY SOBER this weekend shit this is like a sign or something. :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 04:04:02 PM »
^don't drink and drive dog, find another way to get there and back...trust me it's worth it in the end, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :