Author Topic: Everything sucks now a days  (Read 318 times)

Diabolical

Re:Everything sucks now a days
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2004, 07:20:32 AM »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2004, 08:22:50 AM »
like bez and cop killa and all of you, I agree..

alot of stuff is bullshit nowadays.. only things i stick to as of now are school, my music everyday, my gf, and weed :) Everythin else i dont really give a shit about.

Tv is full of shit, all i really like to watch now is South Park, SNL (which is once a week), The Simpsons, koth, seinfeld(which was a fucking quality tv show and is now only re-runs.. even though there still very good laughs).. and i guess once and a while csi, its alright.

Internet is full of lots of shit, lol dubcc is like the only site i pay attention to, mine of course, warren g online forum, and thats pretty much it. I guess occasionally i check up on sites for news too..

Shoes and apparalel well.. I buy shoes like every 5-8 months since I skate alot and my shoes get worn out.. used to be 4-6 months until i lost my sponsorship  >:( so now i try to use em as much as i can until there no good. I have a pair of Lugz boots, suede ones, there very comfy and i usually wear them in the winter or if im just gonna be goin' somewhere to chill.  As for clothes, well I dont buy them much inless my shits too small for me or too worn out and ripped etc.. so not too often.

Wrestling, well lol imo that started to suck when they decided to make it a soap opera and talk at the beginning for half the damn show instead of wrestling. I guess some might say its not true or they dont, but in my view lots of stupid talking gets done which i dont give a fuck about.

Movies.. well some new ones are alright i guess, but there is alot of shit too. I like to buy mostly non newer ones that i dont have in my collection haha. I dont like though how theres alot of all new actors thinking there all hot shit, some maybe are alright but still not much to some 'non-newer' ones.

Albums..... shit I love music its my probably my 3rd or 2nd favourite thing in live so whenever theres an album i want or hear that sounds cool i usually look out for it and buy it, and all old albums I dont have i always look for them.

most of my money goes to music, and i guess weed too, gotta have that, but i dont spend as much as i used to on it

I-Yoof

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2004, 08:38:59 AM »
Music and films are worse but fasion is better.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2004, 08:55:09 AM »
"Everything decent's been done. All the great themes have been used up. Turned into theme parks"

name the film

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2004, 09:16:10 AM »
don't worry its fake but funny as hell!  Internet games do suck now thats why I stick to Counter Strike!
where have u been theres so many badass games that are out today that are better than counter strike like Max Payne 2, Battlefield 1942, Medal Of Honor All The Expansions, Americas Army, Postal 2 and u need to get out in the gaming world theres so many games that are coming out that are going to be even better

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2004, 02:44:49 PM »
don't worry its fake but funny as hell!  Internet games do suck now thats why I stick to Counter Strike!
where have u been theres so many badass games that are out today that are better than counter strike like Max Payne 2, Battlefield 1942, Medal Of Honor All The Expansions, Americas Army, Postal 2 and u need to get out in the gaming world theres so many games that are coming out that are going to be even better

Max Payne 2 was Whack on PS2 so I didn't bother with PC.  I don't buy too many PC games anymore anyway so I stick with what I know was good and thats CS I don't even play too much anymore but dammit when I want to I go with what I know.  COnsole games however are slowly working their way back up whereas 2002-2003 where shit for releases 2004 seems to be promising.

-KIDRENEGADE-

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2004, 02:46:16 PM »
weeds still good
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2004, 02:59:11 PM »
ok kid u probaly arent a person who hacks and works with computers and tweeks and works with DDR and MEG and RAM and all that good shit so let me tell u all these game systems are like 200mhz which is slow ass hell and computer are up too like 3.4ghz which is 3400mhz compared to like 200 or 400 on these game systems and now for the video card its like the system video cards are like an nvidia gerforce or something which is old and they do not even compare to computer graphics now computer video cards have increased and are better than any game system and cost around from 100 to 3,000 dollars if ur looking for a good one and thats not even the speed on ur computer or ur ram or ur bus speed so if u were to get max payne 2 which is like 20x better on pc than on xbox or ps2 and computer is way much easier to control and has a lot of configurations so thats y like Battlefield cant be on a system cause theres to many configurations and ya max payne 2 might suck in the story line and all but not the graphics if thats what ur saying

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2004, 03:06:32 PM »
ok kid u probaly arent a person who hacks and works with computers and tweeks and works with DDR and MEG and RAM and all that good shit so let me tell u all these game systems are like 200mhz which is slow ass hell and computer are up too like 3.4ghz which is 3400mhz compared to like 200 or 400 on these game systems and now for the video card its like the system video cards are like an nvidia gerforce or something which is old and they do not even compare to computer graphics now computer video cards have increased and are better than any game system and cost around from 100 to 3,000 dollars if ur looking for a good one and thats not even the speed on ur computer or ur ram or ur bus speed so if u were to get max payne 2 which is like 20x better on pc than on xbox or ps2 and computer is way much easier to control and has a lot of configurations so thats y like Battlefield cant be on a system cause theres to many configurations and ya max payne 2 might suck in the story line and all but not the graphics if thats what ur saying

HAHAHA I never said console was better than PC or vice-versa I know a little about Ram and video cards and al that good shit I just said I played MP2 and didn't like it so I never look to PC for anythign different.  I know PC is better than 9 out of 10 games thaty come on console it's jus that I find myself playing and buying more GC and PS2 games than PC, that (like I said before) is why I stick to Counter Strike the rare occasions that I am playing on PC these days.  I prefer a game with a high fun facctor and storyline to graphics anyday Graphics do nothing expand the gameplay in most games so they are not a factor  for me too much.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2004, 04:24:17 PM »
weeds still good

lol word, and thats probably one of the only things that is!  :D 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2004, 04:56:21 PM »
Music and films are worse but fasion is better.

Yesh, I'll agree with that. Music though, man. Same old ass formula all the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 08:37:47 PM »
weeds still good

lol word, and thats probably one of the only things that is!  :D 8)

its dry season in my suburbs  :o

kick ass album

budsmokeronly

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 09:10:19 PM »
I agree, the weed is still tha chronic!