Author Topic: Afroman's New Sound  (Read 1023 times)

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Afroman's New Sound
« on: January 31, 2004, 11:47:44 AM »
It's song's on this album called Ghetto Memories, Paranoia, Cali Swangin, Hittin Switches, What If? (featuring E-40), bringing a total of about 30-33 cuts. I guess the album comes out 4-20-04, called even better times. I was leaving school when someone gave me this CD. I looked and said Afroman, please. This wasn't my speed until I played it. The songs were only about 1-2 minutes then they faded out, but this is the tightest west coast shit out or about to be out.You know, I was thinking some funny raps that I couldn't relate to until I heard some of the cuts. Some words that came to my mind were Too Short beats and that ole school cali sound where you just play your cd and roll until the wheels fall off. If you come across the sampler check it out. The website is www.afromanmusic.com. Peace.

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Re:Afroman's New Sound
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 01:03:03 PM »
ya his last album was bad and i only live 10 minutes away from him

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 09:49:34 AM »
i used to love his music, its fun to listen high, the best was paraniod, dope fiend, back to school, sell your dope, lets all get drunk....

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 10:20:51 PM »
COLT 45 Two Zig Zags Baby That's All We Need, We Can Roll To the park after dark smoke that tumble weed!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIC IMO!!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 03:08:26 PM »
COLT 45 Two Zig Zags Baby That's All We Need, We Can Roll To the park after dark smoke that tumble weed!!!!!!!!!!

As the Marijuana burn we can take our turn singin' them dirty rap songs, stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong and sell tapes from here to Hong Kong so roll roll roll my joint pick out the seeds n stems feelin high as hell rollin through Palmdale skatin' on Dayton rims.

-KIDRENEGADE-

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2004, 12:45:14 AM »
i liked his shit, it was chillin to listen 2  8)
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 01:06:51 PM »
Class Is In Session @ http://www.afromanmusic.com/

CANT WAIT TILL 4/20....Coppin This & Kottonmouth Kings New Shit!