Author Topic: Message to Vlada, Ant, Reverand.  (Read 436 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Message to Vlada, Ant, Reverand.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2002, 08:43:51 AM »
I offer discussion, I'm hateful, I offer peace, and ya'll call me sarcastic and egotistical.  It's always this me verse you attitude, that's why we can't get anywhere.

you were being sarcastic... if your true to your belief that i am better than you why do you think you have so many answers and i have none.... im better than you, you wanna give me all the props... but yet you never gave me props, never said my views made sense... you told me all sorts of other shit but u never gave me props for what i posted...

then you come back lying to me saying you werent being sarcastic... no one goes up to another person and says "you are better than me" without a hint of sarcasm in there unless something traumatic happened.... and you always emphasize urself that we are all equals, so if your belief is that we are all equals why did you say i am better than you, when its so obviously u believe otherwise... perhaps u were being sarcastic..

then u futher made me lose respect for  you by lying about it... do u know what a backhanded compliment is, thats what u gave us...

my belief stands, ur still a jackass write back what you want, but u know i spoke the truth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2002, 01:15:38 PM »

man i think u are infinite who are you? lol are you that slow?
now i am getting annoyed... look if someone writes "hey man you are way smarter and better than me"  after just arguing with you repeatedly... wait thats not sarcasm

can u find the sarcasm in my post? perhaps u dont know what sarcasm is.. go look it up

yah, u got it..im Infinite. What kinda stupid shit is that? and as for your last comment, youre busy attacking him saying he thinks hes more intelligent then everyone (or u), well what does yur last comment towards me, say about u? Yur trash homie. I wasnt attackin yur ass personally, but offering u another side to the argument. Rather then try to prove what u say, u decide to jus attack me. That means u lose. You see things ONLY yur way, without even trying to be open minded and see them from another side. U see that Infinite set this thread up right before he set up the Muslim/Christian brotherhood thread. Is that one sarcastic too? Cus apparently we got Ms Cleo up in this bitch to be able to read minds for us.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2002, 02:06:28 PM »
gimme a break i did prove my point... i got a lil frustrated and dissed u whatever but i also told you why repeatedly i thought it was sarcasm... it was too sarcasm.. listen if it wasnt sarcasm then do u really think infinite is better than me... you just called me trash? if im trash then either infinite was being sarcastic or infinite is just a slow as dude to think im better than him when im trash...

and yeah that other one was fake, slightly sarcasm if u cant tell both TRAUMA and INFINITE were being sarcastic whatever.. if im wrong then so be it but the way i see it its sarcasm..

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2002, 09:00:49 PM »
gimme a break i did prove my point... i got a lil frustrated and dissed u whatever but i also told you why repeatedly i thought it was sarcasm... it was too sarcasm.. listen if it wasnt sarcasm then do u really think infinite is better than me... you just called me trash? if im trash then either infinite was being sarcastic or infinite is just a slow as dude to think im better than him when im trash...

and yeah that other one was fake, slightly sarcasm if u cant tell both TRAUMA and INFINITE were being sarcastic whatever.. if im wrong then so be it but the way i see it its sarcasm..

aiight, mah purpose isnt to argue and tell u that Infinite is right..and youre wrong. its only to show that he's not doing anything that alot of other people here do. Jus the way u say he thinks hes smartin then everyone...and then u turn around and tell me i need a dictionary to look up "sarcasm". Thas my only point.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2002, 10:47:33 AM »
well u kept instisting he wasn't being sarcastic.. which he obviously was..

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2002, 12:34:27 PM »
aiight, i aint arguin this shit no more about whether hes being sarcastic or not. Its stupid really. I was arguing with u, jus to show that YOUR way of thinkin is not necessarily the only, or the right way. Mine isnt either. But fukit, peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2002, 12:45:06 PM »
I was arguing with u, jus to show that YOUR way of thinkin is not necessarily the only, or the right way. Mine isnt either.

That's a good way to look at it, for real.  Peace~