Author Topic: Everything sucks now a days  (Read 326 times)

pappy

Everything sucks now a days
« on: January 31, 2004, 06:27:17 PM »
music,  movies,  television.  even fashion n sneakers suck.  stuff aint even worth stealing no more let alone buying.  I cant even  buy a fuckin hoodie without it having some fruity shit on it.  or some stupid fuckin gay brand name on there.  all sneakers r wack as fuck now.  shit when was the last time in ANY GENRE of music there was a undisputable classic.  an go figure everything sucks now but is more expensive than ever

budsmokeronly

Re:Everything sucks now a days
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 06:33:15 PM »
I agree, thats why I don't hardly buy anything anymore.  Only movies or albums I buy are used old ones, or cheap old ones that aren't used.  TV definately sucks, full of all that reality tv crap.  and shit, I barely ever buy clothes or shoes, I've had the same shit for years, occasionally picking up something here and there.  It's weird, I really don't buy anything, except I used to buy a lot of cd's, but still all my money gets spent  :-\

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 06:46:07 PM »
Well, for awhile everything was good. Movies, music, wrestling, but everythng gets slows down, gets stuck, and eventually people will pick it back up. Happens all the time.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 06:51:07 PM »
Wrestling Sucks hard now!  IO agree about the Hoodie thing there aren't any good one nemore all I want is a hoody that says Ecko I got the feeling they don't even make em anymore.  I havent bought clothes in 3 yearsonly shoes and they are usuallly old shows, last pair I bought were a pair of Addidas Forum... FUCK EVERYTHING!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 07:40:16 PM »
Wrestling Sucks hard now!  
watch the UFC Fighting its the best real fighting dont watch that fake wrestling some is real but shits wack so watch UFC im watching it right now with my homies shits crazy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 08:33:56 PM »
I couldn't agree more. I've said that many a time before.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 08:47:46 PM »
At least we got the Mega MAn movie to look forward to!

<---------hahahaha ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 09:03:30 PM »
music,  movies,  television.  even fashion n sneakers suck.  stuff aint even worth stealing no more let alone buying.  I cant even  buy a fuckin hoodie without it having some fruity shit on it.  or some stupid fuckin gay brand name on there.  all sneakers r wack as fuck now.  shit when was the last time in ANY GENRE of music there was a undisputable classic.  an go figure everything sucks now but is more expensive than ever

HA!!!! You're growing old, man.  I went through the same thing.  The bad thing is, it doesn't get any better.  Once you're out of your teens, you start noticing just how inadequate most of the shit around is that has changed.  That's so funny to see you go through that, me and B-pLeAsE and Overseer are always talking about how things changed and how when you're older you see things different, or whatever.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 09:04:54 PM »
Please... God... tell me that they're not doing a mega man with Vin Diesel.  If there is anything holy, please...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2004, 01:27:53 AM »
yeah man, even the internet sucks nowadays. u got more pop-ups than ever, and lites are gettin shut down all the time. Computer games are getting worse,, fucc. THat's why Independente MOvies adn Underground Rappers are emerging now, cuz the mainstream shit sucks ass. anyway, i'm guessin the Vin Diesel thing is a joke, but if it's not, it's got to be the corniest thing i've ever seen in my life
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 01:30:04 AM »
don't worry its fake but funny as hell!  Internet games do suck now thats why I stick to Counter Strike!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 03:12:24 AM »
I agree 100%...Everything used to be so good. The popular movies were good, #1 hit music was good, TV was good...Now everything just sucks... :-\

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 05:16:47 AM »
yea everything sucks, quality of everything was thrown in the trash, and everything is done to make as much money as possible, tv is a joke, exept for old shows like seinfeld, fashion, sneakers that cost $3 to make, are being sold for 150, and are ugly as fuck, i come into sneaker stores , with money to spend, and everything sucks, movies, thye are geting shitty, its all fuckin marketing, they are genious, but... they realized they can apeal to 10-18 year olds, and it dont have to be good, it just has to sell (talking about everything), ohh and wrestling sucks, wtf, i watched it wen i was 10, like trauma says you grow up, its sad seing all these 40 year olds at the wrestling event cheering for that shit, i would hate if my kids watched it, its so GAAAAAAAY

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 05:24:34 AM »
it's so true.

here in germany it's even harder I think, all the stuff got more expensive due to the Euro. and I mean all of it. regular shoes cost like 100 $. no way normal shoes where like 200 Deutsch Mark back in the day. Fuck it all.
TV sucks so much ass I cant even tell it. Back in the day, I  could always see a cool movie friday night and shit.. but now? get the fuck outta here! aint no quality tv series anymore too... only one I can stand watching is scrubs and it's gettin worse from season to season too lmao.. fuck all that!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 06:56:57 AM »
I agree.