Author Topic: Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus hate..  (Read 392 times)

Immortal

Re:Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus hate..
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2003, 09:14:18 AM »
good to hear from all sides haveing similiar view points irrespective of their religion. Fuck those panchod chootias who cant get nice girls, so they go after hindu and sikh malis by posting some crap in temples telling all hindus and sikhs to convert to muslims. How pathetic can it get. They should just ask them out if they are so desperate , and if they are rejected, then too bad.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2003, 09:15:22 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2003, 10:05:59 AM »
good to hear from all sides haveing similiar view points irrespective of their religion. Fuck those panchod chootias who cant get nice girls, so they go after hindu and sikh malis by posting some crap in temples telling all hindus and sikhs to convert to muslims. How pathetic can it get. They should just ask them out if they are so desperate , and if they are rejected, then too bad.

lol isnt it "bhenchod"?

Immortal

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2003, 10:47:55 AM »

lol isnt it "bhenchod"?

lol only in hindi its bhenchod, its pronounced panchod in punjabi

btw, i can read and write hindi as well as arabic and punjabi. bi lingual if i may say so myslef ;)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2003, 04:12:54 PM »
The actions undertaken by those Muslims are very wrong. Our religion condemns the persuasion/forcing of conversion. To correct Rapquake, a majority of muslims were not forced to convert. When the Arab muslims started expanding in th 7th century, they told the people living in the new land taken over that they had the right to practice whatever religion they wanted to. But, the muslims told them that if there was ever an attack or raid on these people, the Arabs wouldnt protect them, which it wasnt their duty anyways. They dont have to protect the people living in the conquered lands, but they offered protection and security to those who did convert. So, the people were not forced to convert, but they were offered help and security if they did. This is very different from the way the Christians who brought slaves to the New World. The slaves faced execution if they practiced their native religion, in most cases Islam. The african slaves were FORCED to convert to Christianity and would be beaten or killed if they didnt. Yes I know, this might be a little off point to some of you, but I'm just showing you a different side.

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2003, 04:50:04 AM »
Yeah, the Muslims didn't force conversions in the old days, oh ya, except the 100,000 janisarries the Ottomon Empire kidnapped as children and forced conversion upon.

And Yusuf, leader of the Black Guard, who slaughtered half the population of Toledo for not converting.

Immortal

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 01:10:27 PM »
Yeah, the Muslims didn't force conversions in the old days, oh ya, except the 100,000 janisarries the Ottomon Empire kidnapped as children and forced conversion upon.

And Yusuf, leader of the Black Guard, who slaughtered half the population of Toledo for not converting.

ya the muslims also didnt force conversion in those days, just that except for the period around 1500Ad - 1800Ad when the mughal empire ruled most of INDIA. They tortured the sikh Gurus and forced conversions and ordered deaths of many hindus.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 01:11:08 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »