Author Topic: 21-bang_em_smurf_and_domination_yukmouth_and_c-bo-50_diss  (Read 846 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re:21-bang_em_smurf_and_domination_yukmouth_and_c-bo-50_diss
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2004, 05:14:04 AM »
news for you the east dont know who yuk is i dont chill with mtv pop listner niggas i chill wit latin kings crips and neta's and none of them know who half the bay area artists are,50 is loved in the street out here no matter
what yall say

look.  cats might not know yukmouth's solo career, but they have heard of the luniz.  anyone who's never heard of the luniz haven't been listening to hip hop for long.  "i got 5 on it" blew up everywhere.  
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Smoke

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2004, 05:18:39 AM »
Even my sister, and we're italians, and here they dont play rap music in the radios, knows I GOT 5 ON IT. Just like she knows IN THE CLUB. So please, dont say bullshit like "nobody knows Yuk in the East". It's 100% bullshit. Thanx.

Oh yeah, obviously she knows 50 Cent because of Eminem, Snoop & Dre dickriding him, and MTV Europe playing his videos 24/7. Sign Yuk to Aftermath and he'll be as famous as 50 Cent is now. With the same street cred 50 Cent has. If not better.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 05:20:28 AM by ACB »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2004, 05:20:40 AM »
i think he was trying to say that people know about "i got 5 on it" the song but not yukmouth as a solo artist....people know about the westside connection but 30% of them know who Dub C is... same thang
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2004, 05:23:17 AM »
Yeah, just like 80% of the ppl knows 50 Cent is from NYC and had some mixtapes out, but 20% knew them before "In Da Club".. That's obvious! That's how the game goes on.

Just like 80% of rap fans knows Dogg Food, but 20% knows about Daz's underground releases like the 2 albums with JT, I Got Love In These Streets, etc..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 05:24:49 AM by ACB »

FLX

• Lil Geezy

Smoke

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2004, 09:21:02 AM »
Lot appreciated! ;)

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2004, 09:56:38 AM »
track is sick love the chours "that nigga need a hug" lol Yuk ripped that bitch the fuck up
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 09:57:14 AM by PotHead »

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2004, 10:52:29 AM »
Yeah, Yuk tore that track up. His verse was straight  :o ! I wonder if we'll hear a response from 50 or the G-Unit anytime soon...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Smoke

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2004, 10:56:21 AM »
Naw, he'll not reply. He BETTA not reply! 8)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2004, 11:06:41 AM »
He threw a few disses G-Unit's way also. Lloyd Banks vs. Yukmouth equals one hell of a lyrical battle...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Nightfall

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2004, 11:21:30 AM »
i cant stand those kinda rappers

no one gives a flying fuck about yukmouth, c-bo and bang em smurf (FUCK, I HATE THAT NAME) so they diss the biggest name in rap music right now, theyre no better than benzino, they only diss 50 cent for some attention, cause seriously, they have no other reason to diss 50 cent

fuck, whar happened to hip-hop nowadays ::)

all of u yukmouth groupies prolly hate on benzino for dissing eminem to get attention
but when yukmouth disses 50 cent for attention, hes ur fucking hero, give me a fucking break

and onna sidenote:
i cant stand 50 cent

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2004, 12:00:40 PM »

no one gives a flying fuck about yukmouth, c-bo and bang em smurf (FUCK, I HATE THAT NAME) so they diss the biggest name in rap music right now, theyre no better than benzino, they only diss 50 cent for some attention, cause seriously, they have no other reason to diss 50 cent

all of u yukmouth groupies prolly hate on benzino for dissing eminem to get attention
but when yukmouth disses 50 cent for attention, hes ur fucking hero, give me a fucking break

and onna sidenote:
i cant stand 50 cent

Read my posts. I agree with you.

Nightfall

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2004, 12:02:00 PM »

and onna sidenote:
i cant stand 50 cent

Read my posts. I agree with you.

sooo, it wasnt directed at u! lol

and yea, i didnt read all of my posts, soo, my bad
but considering u agree wit me, it wasnt directed at u

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2004, 01:05:51 PM »
homie that spit last rip it

You serious? The 4th verse? Hahaha. That shit was hella whack. I think that's Domination.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2004, 01:48:45 PM »
news for you the east dont know who yuk is i dont chill with mtv pop listner niggas i chill wit latin kings crips and neta's and none of them know who half the bay area artists are,50 is loved in the street out here no matter
what yall say
LMAO. Yuk has been on tour with Biggie, recorded with DMX and Drag-On, Kool G Rap, Treach, Run, P.Killa, and he's been on a Puffy Remix. People know who he is. LOL @ chillin' with the Latin Kings. Go do a chant muthafucka. LOL. AMOR DE REY! Fuckin' clowns. Don't nobody give a mad fuck who you kick it with it. And, believe, Yuk gets tons of love in the streets in the Bay, so it goes both ways.

LOL. Latin Kings.