Author Topic: Ouija Boards  (Read 319 times)

Doggystylin

Ouija Boards
« on: May 19, 2002, 04:17:43 PM »
this thread was at teh ubb, check out what some people said and then i wanna hear yallz stories, and please take the time to read this

some said i dont belive in that shit and it doesnt work and then these dudes spoke
-----------------------
!A)The people who tried it and it didnt work, chances are you just didnt know what the fuck you were doin...but I dont fuck wit em any more..im into all that ghost shit, but when it comes to quija boards, ive heard stories of demons intruding peoples lives and houses and fucken shit up...and im a big believer so I just dont fuck wit em anymore
----------------------------
!B)My mom played with one when she was a teenager and to make a long story short, they asked if anything bad was going to happen. It spelled out some letters and numbers right? Some time later (I dunno if it was days, weeks, or months, I haven't heard the story for a couple of years) my mom was in a car wreck and the letters and numbers was exactly the intersection the wreck occured. The car was totaled and my mom has had numerous back operations, body cast, the works.

Hey coincidence or not, Ouija Boards should be stayed away from.

Why?

a) They are evil.

b) If they aren't evil, then why mess with it? It won't work.
---------------------------
!C)thats too me but i have a story to tell....

there was this guy acroos the street from me when i was about 13....(i had just moved from cleveland to lawrence) and this guy was a wierd ass 23 year old guy lived across the street from me and he was always awake when i was alseep, i took notice to this in the summer, and he was out durring the day once or twice a week, but anyway back to the story. he invited me n my older brother into his house one summer nite and showed us the oujia board and he was like "WANNA SEE HOW IT WORKS ?" and we were like "OK" and he lit up 12 candles in a cirle around an open mounted bible. then he started doin the stuff with it. and he asked what is my future, and the letters spelt something out DEATH, and then all the shit in his house started shaking and falling off of the shelvesreal crazy shit, and then out of the blue, it stopped. and we were freaked the fuck out, ya know, n then he started laughin his ass off and was like "WHAT A TRIP!!!!" and we thought he had something planned, especially the thing spelling "DEATH". So then we left and the next night we heard him screaming loud like he was getting torn n hacked up, and then out of no where it stopped. and my girl at the time called 911. and when they got there, they found him dead. no one was in the house, not suicide, and no evidence of murder, they took carpet samples and shit like that, no finger prints, no sign of forceable entry, (besides the cops had to break the door down) but apparently his body was bitten and scratched. supposedly the scratches went at least 5 inches deep. but the scariest thing of all of it was that the letters D-E-A-T-H were written in blood on the wall. i was freaked out, and then about a week later the house burned down to the ground, but i dunno if that was related or not, but the ouija board was not harmed at all, it was as if it was brand new even the little eye glass thing. but i moved from there about 2 years ago, and i styll think about that shit, and i still get freaked out when i think about it. anyways, thats my story peace
---------------------------

now after readin all that shit, i dont want to have anything to do with those boards, bones lyin their asses off when they talk all that shit about demons and quiji and shit, lol

Doggystylin

Re: Ouija Boards
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2002, 04:20:10 PM »
and then check this out

reply dude 5) Yeah believe me!!! THis stuff is real......!!!! I know!!! All who say its fake whatever!!! Take another close look youngsters!!!! Your superstars bone will even tell you its real, yall remember the mailing list bone had a long time ago about quija boards. That will answer a lot... This stuff is real.. I know what your saying lilkray, this is the Devils main tool.

-----------------

LOL @ this guy

i scared myself cuz it fell out my closet so i flipped out & threw it away
---------------------

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2002, 04:52:17 PM »
Someone told me that the only day you can talk to the Ouija Board is on Sundays, 'cause that's the day the Devil is not allowed to intured in the world, because it's the day of the Lord. For a Ouija board myself, I would never fuck with them. My homeboy asked the Ouija once, and it told homedude to pick up the dictinary, and check some page and he was like the 6th word down. It was straight to Lucifer, I was like DAMN! That's why I don't fuck with them, I never did, and never will.

MidnightPills

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2002, 05:26:58 PM »
yes they are very dangerious. if you want to use them it is better with someone who knows how to open and CLOSE doors to this world. I am personally read tarot cards because there is not evil or good spirits needed to use them. just a strong emotional person to interpret them. the ouija board is pretty scary if you don't know how to use one the right way. i truly believe that it is evil and i wouldn't even mess with one

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2002, 07:30:00 PM »
yeah ouija boards seem all weird to fuck with
what i noticed was these ouija boards were probably real liek wooden and shit
cuz i've seen em on sale at toys r us when i was little lol and i dunno cuz like sellin em to kids?
but anyway that shit sounds just weird and crazy

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2002, 07:42:35 PM »
lol i dont give a shit bout all thiz, i guess they r dangerious, but God is all i need ;)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

MidnightPills

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2002, 07:46:42 PM »
:. link=board=anything;num=1021861063;start=0#5 date=05/20/02 at 00:42:35]lol i dont give a shit bout all thiz, i guess they r dangerious, but God is all i need ;)

-{bLaDe}

how cute!!  :)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2002, 09:05:30 PM »
give me a fuckin break lol... i use them shits..... and nothing happens.. tarot cards are fake too lol they are MAN MADE creations... u dont see nothing in the bible about oujia boards and tarot cards... u didnt see none of the prophets in other religions talkin abut them like muhammad... lol no where do they fit into religion until MAN made them as a tool to joke around with and fuck with ignorant people

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2002, 02:37:09 PM »
im movin this to hall of mirrors because its more on the serious tip and has to do with religion and the spiritual world....

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2002, 03:50:35 PM »
he asked what is my future, and the letters spelt something out DEATH, and then all the shit in his house started shaking and falling off of the shelvesreal crazy shit

LMAO

the next night we heard him screaming loud like he was getting torn n hacked up and when they got there, they found him dead. no one was in the house, not suicide, and no evidence of murder, they took carpet samples and shit like that, no finger prints, no sign of forceable entry, (besides the cops had to break the door down) but """"""""""""apparently"""""""""" his body was bitten and scratched. """"""""supposedly""""""""""" the scratches went at least 5 inches deep. but the scariest thing of all of it was that the letters D-E-A-T-H were written in blood on the wall.
ROTFLMAO

a week later the house burned down to the ground

C'mon guys.

lol

Somebody stick whoever wrote this back in the asylum

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2002, 08:36:50 AM »
Hahahaha I have a ouija... nothing scares me about them... shit...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2002, 08:19:58 PM »
I guess it doesn't affect everybody.  I know I'm not fuckin' with 'em though.  That shit opens up doors to your soul that cannot be closed.

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2002, 11:00:56 AM »
I'm a Muslim.  I don't get down with Quiji boards and other forms of superstition.