Author Topic: 5th Annual WCC "Whats Ya Career Plans" Thread....  (Read 228 times)

Hittman2001

Re:5th Annual WCC "Whats Ya Career Plans" Thread....
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2004, 07:59:23 PM »
Well, my plans about a year and half ago were to finish school (i was studying to be an architect).  well, a few bad decisions i was put on academic suspension.  so, i gave up on school and started working.  i fell in love with one of the girls i work with, and we are now expecting our first child in August(some of you who know me might've noticed my post frequency has gone down alot since november) ;).  so my career plans at this point include anything and everything that puts food on our table and a roof over our heads.  once our child is born and we are settled, then i will look into getting back into drafting so i can make more dough.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 08:59:34 PM »
accountant

love that feria!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2004, 09:16:52 PM »
Surgeon. If I can't handle the schooling then I'll settle for pharmacist.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2004, 09:24:34 PM »
Aight go ahead and laugh but...

In two to three years I plan on transferring to San Diego State University and double Majoring in Us/History and Philosophy with a minor in Culinary arts, I'll prolly have to take a year off somewhere to jsut concentrate on Art Institue of California Culinary Arts.  I hope to TEach History and or Philosophy and find a position somewhere where I ca just cook, but not at no punk ass Dennys or something but a real restaurant.  Oh and watch for Capsule Corp. clothing(patent pending).....thats was one of my early aspirations, designing clothes or something but not as deep as Justin up there. 8) lol

-KIDRENEGADE-

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2004, 10:37:02 PM »
im jus gonna join the mafia/mob and go on from there

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2004, 12:18:31 AM »
i dunno,i REALLY REALLY hope that i get a career in the music industry.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2004, 12:09:28 PM »
I'm going to be a History Teacher. 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

teecee

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2004, 10:55:15 PM »
Currently teaching istory, phys ed , coaching bball.....my second year, LOTS of work this teaching thing is!  I;m gonna go overseas in september, to teac english and hopefully save lots of money. I then plan on getting into real estate; i cant see myself teaching for 30 years.......

And ive never checked this section of the forum out b4, but this topic reassures me that most of y'all are on the right track and this is really great to see.  Good luck to everyone!