Author Topic: Sharons party rejects concept of Palestinian state  (Read 461 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Sharons party rejects concept of Palestinian state
« on: May 12, 2002, 03:08:54 PM »
Associated Press

Tel Aviv, Israel — Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's Likud party voted early Monday to reject the creation of a Palestinian state, a major defeat for Mr. Sharon that he feared would increase international pressure on Israel and tie his hands in potential negotiations.

and they call Arafat the obstacle to peace  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

Re: Sharons party rejects concept of Palestinian s
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2002, 03:11:32 PM »
and they say sharon is a man of peace, what kinda shit is that? how the fuck are they gonna have peace when they wont let palestine have its own state, this shits just goin in circles

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2002, 04:19:14 PM »
Associated Press

and they call Arafat the obstacle to peace  ::)

they're both idiots

i'm not dissing you tech or any of the other muslums here, i'm going to ask this question the friendliest way possible

but if sharon was a muslum and arafat was jewish and every thing that was happening now was still the same except for those two factors, do you think you'd be THIS harsh on Al Sharon and this leaniant on Arafag? i mean seriously don't bust sharons balls without busting arafats too

becuase BOTH ARE to blame and i have the same level of nonrespect for both of them, just becuase someone's a muslum doesn't mean they're automatically the ones in the right

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2002, 04:24:43 PM »

they're both idiots

i'm not dissing you tech or any of the other muslums here, i'm going to ask this question the friendliest way possible

but if sharon was a muslum and arafat was jewish and every thing that was happening now was still the same except for those two factors, do you think you'd be THIS harsh on Al Sharon and this leaniant on Arafag? i mean seriously don't bust sharons balls without busting arafats too

becuase BOTH ARE to blame and i have the same level of nonrespect for both of them, just becuase someone's a muslum doesn't mean they're automatically the ones in the right

yeah i see what yor sayin there and feel ya, but when someones on your side and representin your people, you'd rather be on his side and try to make him look good. not all people but some do.... i think they both are fuckin up, but seriously, sharon is fuckin up on bigger shit than arafat, sharon has more power

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2002, 04:32:51 PM »

yeah i see what yor sayin there and feel ya, but when someones on your side and representin your people, you'd rather be on his side and try to make him look good. not all people but some do.... i think they both are fuckin up, but seriously, sharon is fuckin up on bigger shit than arafat, sharon has more power

that's like me supporting that ac/dc fan for killing all those people  just becuase he was mexican....which is definately not right

true sharon is doing more damage, and does have more power, but arafat is doing a considerably great amount of damage with alot less power , which gots to make you think if arafat had just as much power ....would there be more damage on his side ? i think so

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2002, 04:36:08 PM »
i feel what you sayin Jake, but Im not an Arafat sympathezir, never have never will be one, i dont like em both, just like u,

but see in the media Arafat is painted as this terrorist, and nuthin is said of Sharon, so im just pointing out a fact here,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2002, 04:39:23 PM »
i feel what you sayin Jake, but Im not an Arafat sympathezir, never have never will be one, i dont like em both, just like u,

but see in the media Arafat is painted as this terrorist, and nuthin is said of Sharon, so im just pointing out a fact here,

in canada maybe, but since about February (maybe even sooner cuz i really don't watch the news on tv) or so most of the US media has put Sharon on the same neg. pedistool as arafat

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2002, 04:46:59 PM »
no way homie, arafat is potrayed MUCH more worse than Sharon, im just being the devils advocate thats all

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2002, 05:11:56 PM »
like i said, maybe in canada but everytime i pick up a paper or am forced to read one in school

'bakersfield calafornian'
"la times"
"washington post"

they're pretty much in the same boat from what i see

and everytime i flipe through the news channles i'm always seeing both sides....some dude supporting israel, some dude supporting paletstine, a moderate like you and I, and the host of the news show

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2002, 05:15:37 PM »
youre right about news shows, and how they always feat. debates

you're wrong about callin me a Moderate lol

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2002, 05:20:57 PM »
you just said you hate both didn't you? that makes you nuetral, unless you do have a bias to whoever happens to be the muslum in this whole thing

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2002, 05:24:19 PM »
am i neutral in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, fuck no

but yeah i do dislike Arafat and Sharon, but that dont mean im a moderate

see, if u found out 100% of my views, you would swear im a sword wielding Arab from Iraq, but see its the fact that i grew up in Canada, that you may see me as a moderate, simply cuz, i understand the AMerican/ Israeli perspective, which is something the "fanatics" dont

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2002, 05:30:33 PM »
rephrase that , what i got from that is that your not in the middle yet you are

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2002, 05:35:01 PM »
im not in the middle of the whole palestinian-israeli conflict,

i am pro-palestinian, however, i understand the american/israeli point of view, and growing up in Canada has unabled me to see things from your perspective.  which is why in some ways i agree with your side

ex. arafat is corrupt and inept

ya dig??

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2002, 05:39:08 PM »
ok i can see where your coming from now , but that's a little weird how you can say your blatently pro-palastine, but not support arrafat

are you just supporting the fact of palestine getting some land back and getting israeli troops out of pal.? but not agreeing with how palestien is trying to advance this?