Author Topic: Damn, Win a date with Vida!!  (Read 320 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Damn, Win a date with Vida!!
« on: February 12, 2004, 12:07:13 PM »
Saw this on some site

Win a chance to tap this ass! --
The newest issue of FHM arrived earlier this week bringing with it an amazing opportunity for each and every one of us -- a chance to win a date with Vida Guerra. Hell, and if things go right on your chaperoned evening date with this lovely lass, you might even get a chance to tap that fine ass! It's obviously not a part of the contest, but you never know what could happen if you just play your cards right and get her to fall in love with you. Oh, yeah, and by "you" I'm really meaning "me".

Anyway, if you're interested in this contest you'll have to check out the latest FHM. It's the March 2004 issue with Paris Hilton on the cover. The contest basically requires you to send in a photo of yourself with an essay of up to 150 words describing your devotion to Vida. You have until the end of March to do it and they'll pick the winner in the middle of April. I'd share all the specifics, but figure it'd be better for you just to go do the research yourself.

Although, I did get a kick out of some of the legal mumbo jumbo in the contest rules that I just had to share with you. There's this part that says, "Substitute prize of equal or greater value may be awarded if price becomes unavailble." What the fuck? So, if Vida backs out, they'll hook you up with another hot chick with a fine ass booty? And who exactly determines that this new chick is Vida's equal or superior? Regardless, it'd be a fun job to pick 'em.

There's also this part that states, "Approximate retail value of prize is $750." Does this mean that I can just go out and rent Vida for a night for a mere $750? If so, where exactly do I go to shop for these kinds of bitches? I think I need to get out more because I'm way out of the loop these days.

Damn, looks like an import of the US version of FHM is on the cards.

West C. Connected

Re:Damn, Win a date with Vida!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 12:48:44 PM »
LOL @ The Legal stuff.

If someone from DubCC wins, I want details and pictures.

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 02:25:59 PM »
LOL @ The Legal stuff.

if someone from DubCC wins, they're going to do one or more of the following three things

1) lie and said they did some shit like felt the booty, or got really freaky on the dance floor

2) won't post on this forum for about 3 weeks cause their hand has to heal from that lonely night after the date

3) seem like a moron because a Dre, Snoop, Eminem, 2pac, Lil Jon, 50 Cent or a Jay Z song comes, they love it, she hates it, and they'll spend hours trying to find a diss button on her

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 02:46:19 PM »
Yeah they're doin this on Jammin Z-90 radio station here in San Diego too, or is this the same thing....nope!

-KIDRENEGADE-

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 03:08:29 PM »
3) seem like a moron because a Dre, Snoop, Eminem, 2pac, Lil Jon, 50 Cent or a Jay Z song comes, they love it, she hates it, and they'll spend hours trying to find a diss button on her

LMAO

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 07:41:25 PM »
PICS????
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 08:49:11 PM »

2) won't post on this forum for about 3 weeks cause their hand has to heal from that lonely night after the date

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 10:40:13 PM »
Hahaha @ the $750.00 part. My ass. Anyways, I highly doubt she's gonna do anything beyond a lapdance. Still though. That'd clearly be THE greatest lapdance ever received.

West C. Connected

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 05:05:47 PM »
LOL @ The Legal stuff.

if someone from DubCC wins, they're going to do one or more of the following three things

1) lie and said they did some shit like felt the booty, or got really freaky on the dance floor

;D ;D ;D