Author Topic: Three Days Grace  (Read 99 times)

Don Breezio

Three Days Grace
« on: February 17, 2004, 11:36:55 PM »
while i was at the linkin park concert i heard this song on the radio before the show by three days grace called "(I Hate) Everything About You"...probably one of the best rock songs i've heard in the last few years...damn good song...anyone else know which song im talking about and anyone else heard the rest of the album?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Three Days Grace
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 11:52:29 PM »
damn, you just heard that song now...i'm guessing you don't live in canada...they are crazy popular here, they are from here as well...that was their first single which was big last summer, their new single is "just like you"...they're a real good band though, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 11:58:53 PM »
That song was big here in the summer.  It's aight.

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 02:12:39 PM »
Yeah man there real tight... im not even into that type of music but there tight... there new song "Just Like you" I think is even better...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 08:29:50 PM »
i imagine they play the shit out of it on the radio here but i dont listen to the radio or watch tv so i havent heard it...i think im gonna pick up the album though.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 09:51:58 PM »
i bought their album today...its a very good album.

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 10:50:16 PM »
i bought their album today...its a very good album.

That's good to go man, glad you enjoy it... one of my homie's got it and he really likes it aswell...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

davida.b.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 10:53:54 PM »
I saw the video for that joint at launch.com, its good shit. 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 11:22:59 PM »
if you like three days grace, listen to finger eleven...three days grace got crazy inspiration by them, you can tell in their music...but finger eleven is way better...and of their 3 albums is a dope listen all the way through, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2004, 11:59:33 PM »
if you like three days grace, listen to finger eleven...three days grace got crazy inspiration by them, you can tell in their music...but finger eleven is way better...and of their 3 albums is a dope listen all the way through, peace.

lol i've been listening to finger eleven for years. they were the first band i saw live...i have all of their albums and im on their street team lol.