Author Topic: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Troops  (Read 1193 times)

infinite59

Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Troops
« on: April 04, 2002, 05:07:26 PM »
What's the fuckin difference?  Bush was on TV today saying that a suicide bomber is a murderer.  Well I got news for him, if he's going to call them murderers then let's keep it real, so is everyone who has every killed anyone in any war.  We celebrated in the streets after we dropped the atom bomb on thousands of innocent people in Japan, in WW2.  What the fuck is the difference?  This is fuckin bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Tro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2002, 05:13:30 PM »
c'mon stop trippin, ya'll can't do shit about it  so...
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 05:14:45 PM »
True dat homie.  war is never the answer.  no matter what side you are on, it is wrong.

PoeticJustice

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2002, 05:43:15 PM »
us soldiers set out to kill enemies... maybe they kill innocent at the same time.. but thats unstoppable..  suicide bombers set out to kill innocent people.. thats the diff

us troops dont go out to kill innocent people.. except fro the atom bomb..

~1~

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2002, 06:07:54 PM »
us soldiers set out to kill enemies... maybe they kill innocent at the same time.. but thats unstoppable..  suicide bombers set out to kill innocent people.. thats the diff

us troops dont go out to kill innocent people.. except fro the atom bomb..

~1~

that shows what you know, lol

man US troops have killed so many more innocents than suicide bombers, Bush is a fuckin dickhead

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2002, 06:30:07 PM »
Come on man. Suicide bombers are out to kill innocent people. If they weren't then they would go out where there were no people and just blow themselves up to prove their point.

Your right about droppin the A bomb on Japan killed alot of innocent people as well. But that's the sad part of war, innocent get killed.

And I'm not saying innocent people dieing in war is fair, but a war is completely different then what those suicide bombers do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2002, 07:02:12 PM »
Come on man. Suicide bombers are out to kill innocent people. If they weren't then they would go out where there were no people and just blow themselves up to prove their point.

Your right about droppin the A bomb on Japan killed alot of innocent people as well. But that's the sad part of war, innocent get killed.

And I'm not saying innocent people dieing in war is fair, but a war is completely different then what those suicide bombers do.

ahh man i really dont wanna get into this and write a long ass response so ima make this short as possible....ok lets see suicide bombers have killed around 300 israelis....and the US has been bombing the fuck outta places too, so who knows how many,and what you dont think the troops out there like to kil people they hate while they can? lol their fucked up like that, but yeah aight i dont wanna upset yall and shit so ill agree with yall, lol, its fuckin useless

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2002, 07:05:45 PM »

LoL @ them walking to some corner and blowing themselves up to prove a point...

That's real though.. those muthafuckers come down here with intensions on killin as many innocent Americans as possible. What the fuck was the point in crashin into the twin towers... they just wanted to take out innocent people.. We're over there fighting them... and at the same time feeding them. What the fuck??

What is the point to this thread? Is it to make the US look bad.. or is it to make the Suicide Bombers not look so bad? I know you're deep into your belief in Islam.. and I have mad respect for you for that becuase you know your stuff.. but why try to protect suicide bombers when YOU KNOW they're wrong.. I dont give a fuck what you're tryna prove.. no need to blow up a gang of innocent people.. they could just have blocked the entrance to the twin towers and had a sit in if they wanted to prove something.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2002, 07:07:55 PM »

That's real though.. those muthafuckers come down here with intensions on killin as many innocent Americans as possible. What the fuck was the point in crashin into the twin towers... they just wanted to take out innocent people.. We're over there fighting them... and at the same time feeding them. What the fuck??

What is the point to this thread? Is it to make the US look bad.. or is it to make the Suicide Bombers not look so bad? I know you're deep into your belief in Islam.. and I have mad respect for you for that becuase you know your stuff.. but why try to protect suicide bombers when YOU KNOW they're wrong.. I dont give a fuck what you're tryna prove.. no need to blow up a gang of innocent people.. they could just have blocked the entrance to the twin towers and had a sit in if they wanted to prove something.

LOL, ok CNN.... thats enough

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2002, 07:17:41 PM »

WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.   If they had the money we had, they would not be suicide bombing.  But when you have nothing, your only military option, on a small budget, is "terrorism".  And they didn't just crash into any towers, and they didn't just send anthrax to anyone, they crashed into the World Trade Center, making the statement that the US puts money higher on the priority list than human life, and they send anthrax to dirty poloticians who put economic gain, ahead of human life.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2002, 07:22:32 PM »

WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.   If they had the money we had, they would not be suicide bombing.  But when you have nothing, your only military option, on a small budget, is "terrorism".  And they didn't just crash into any towers, and they didn't just send anthrax to anyone, they crashed into the World Trade Center, making the statement that the US puts money higher on the priority list than human life, and they send anthrax to dirty poloticians who put economic gain, ahead of human life.

yeah homie you tell those uneducated foolz up in here runnin their mouth when all their talkin is that same old media bullshit, no beef yall its just that im sick of seein that shit, peace

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2002, 07:33:37 PM »

WORD

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2002, 07:36:28 PM »

ahh man i really dont wanna get into this and write a long ass response so ima make this short as possible....ok lets see suicide bombers have killed around 300 israelis....and the US has been bombing the fuck outta places too, so who knows how many,and what you dont think the troops out there like to kil people they hate while they can? lol their fucked up like that, but yeah aight i dont wanna upset yall and shit so ill agree with yall, lol, its fuckin useless

I know dogg, either way it's fucked up. But just like you can't justify innocent people dieing from US bombing, you can't justify people blowing themself up and hurting innocent people that didn't deserve it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2002, 07:52:45 PM »
i gotta agree with criminal and sikotik

i mean fuck, a terrorists whole job is to kill the innocent, i mean if they REALLY wanted to don't you think you terrorize fair game like lets say where the military is... i mean fuck, japan got it right  (not justifying pearl harbor BUT a military base where people are willling to die for their country  as aposed to people who could give a funk less about governement issues and shit and arn't trying to die)  you also got to remember that INNOCENT ALWAYS DIE IN ANY WAR , but there's 2 ways of looking at it , killing the innocent on purpose which terrorists do....and killing the innocent on accident with intent on killing the enemy.

i.e jeffry dommer killed innocent boys with intent .....but this lady i use to know in my old neighborhood killed her own son with a gun by trying to protect her son from a kidnapper, she was aiming for the kidnapper but she shot her son ....now should she be thrown in the same category as dommer? no. should she go to jail for life for that? no. any organized military that's will is to kill ANOTHER military is not considered a terrorist. but a poor military of rag tag fundamentalist who just hi jack a plane and go and kill people who don't even know anything about the conflict in the m. east is just WRONG...theres a BIIIIIIG difference

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2002, 07:55:27 PM »
^^ That's right... You can't justify it... I dont give a fuck how poor they are. And you foolz are right... I dont know shit about politics.. this is probably one of the first threads I hit up regarding this issue.. i dont even watch the news nomore... my thing is just fuck'em.

And tha truth is.. these threads get on my nerves.. I really dont give a fuck.. why is everyone hatin on tha U.S.. we're just doing  what we got to do to be the great country that we are... if you dont think we're a great country.. then get to steppin'... follow your homie John Walker, strap some M-80 on your chest and go kick it with them foolz....

Words from a ghetto ass person in California... Nothin more nothin less.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee