Author Topic: Lie detectors  (Read 206 times)

Foesum

Lie detectors
« on: February 18, 2004, 01:47:01 PM »
anyone know how to mess them up so they don't detect a lie? I might need to take one.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:Lie detectors
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 03:08:43 PM »
Wear a thumbtack in your shoe by your toe. If you stab yourself after every question even stupid ones like "what's your name?" it will shock your nerves sending a response to the detector making it look like you are too nervous to answer even the easiest questions under stress, and therefore they (whoever's giving the test) probably will think that the test has no credibility and will throw the results away.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 03:21:03 PM »
Wear a thumbtack in your shoe by your toe. If you stab yourself after every question even stupid ones like "what's your name?" it will shock your nerves sending a response to the detector making it look like you are too nervous to answer even the easiest questions under stress, and therefore they (whoever's giving the test) probably will think that the test has no credibility and will throw the results away.

thats tite! ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

bluecorvet

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 03:25:52 PM »

*curious*

So what do you have to take one of those for?
I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 03:35:57 PM »
his babys momma is takin him on the Maury Show hahaha

-KIDRENEGADE-

Foesum

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2004, 03:39:59 PM »
LOL yea...........

I went bombing with some friends on tuesday all over my school and they caught a bunch of us on camera, cept none of us are confessing.....so just in case they bring the police into this, they might use one of those lie detectors.

Im definetely gonna do that though, thats fucking awesome.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 03:42:46 PM »
LOL yea...........

I went bombing with some friends on tuesday all over my school and they caught a bunch of us on camera, cept none of us are confessing.....so just in case they bring the police into this, they might use one of those lie detectors.

Im definetely gonna do that though, thats fucking awesome.

lol...you don't have to take a lie detector test if you don't want to.

They can't force you.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 03:43:34 PM by Neb »

Foesum

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2004, 03:46:24 PM »
But then they'll figure it was me maybe. Damn, my parents are fucking pissed too, they got a bunch of phone calls from the school 'n shit. Probably beat the shit out of me anyways, even if they don't find out.

Foesum

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004, 04:00:05 PM »
anything else i can do? if i have to take it and that thumbnail stuff don't work.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2004, 04:26:34 PM »
Kill yourself, and you wont have to take it...

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004, 04:36:22 PM »
But then they'll figure it was me maybe. Damn, my parents are fucking pissed too, they got a bunch of phone calls from the school 'n shit. Probably beat the shit out of me anyways, even if they don't find out.
Call up all your friends tell them not to take the test.

Lie detectors do not hold up in court...so make sure no one snitches/confess.

Just take the suspension/exploition.

You can't get pass a lie detector test without drugs[KGB shit]...I have tried to fake a lie detector test for fun...you can't pass it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 04:41:13 PM by Neb »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2004, 07:58:03 PM »

lol...you don't have to take a lie detector test if you don't want to.

They can't force you.

EXACTLY......they cant hold it against U in court.....so no worries.....po pos always say shit like that but they aint gonna take 1 from U......I learned that shit back in 10th grade......me and my boys stole 7 electronic scales from the biology department.....hella clean hit.....we left without a trace.....did it after school, in and out......but then somehow tha next week I was a suspect, never knew why......they told me they got inside info.......lol, so lame.......anyway, they had me trippin sayin "tell us if u did this and who u did this with or we will take the lie detector test and U will have to do some heavy time if it shows ure lying"......now im trippin out like wat tha fuck.....i cant snitch no one out and if i take the test, they might make me snitch naming suspect names etc......but my OG ass uncle that weekend told me "dun even trip, its against the law, these suckas always fool the young ones etc etc"........so tha next monday they called me in again and i told em strate up, im ready 4 tha test.......and they was like give us some time etc etc.......made me look hella sicc in front of them pigs.......shieeet, we sold them scales to some jamaicans for $70 each.......and tha case was eventually dropped cuzz there was not enuff evidence or somethin like that.......they dropped it cuzz they didnt have a case anyway......they heard some shit some snitches thought they knew but none of em had the nuts 2 testify.....

« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 08:01:06 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Foesum

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2004, 04:51:04 PM »
i can't just calm my nerves can i? I mean, thats what that lie detector shit detects, nervousness.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 04:59:41 PM »
jus dont take it like they say or whenu do take it lie about everything even name and age like the thumbtack thing keep your heart-rate fluctuating take quick breaths almost like hyper-ventilation just make them think your hella nervous.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 05:04:03 PM »
Just stop running around like a dumbass doing stupid shit and you won't get in trouble with the fucking police.  How hard of a concept is that to master? Why the fuck did you want to go 'bombing' anyways? "You don't know", right?  Act like a fucking man and take whatever punishment they give you, instead of trying to lie your way out of it.  You did it, handle it.