Author Topic: Who got pussy on V-day?  (Read 356 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Who got pussy on V-day?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 04:13:32 PM »
Ha...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 07:27:19 PM »
i definately don't consider valentines day a day of celebration...it's just a day they commercialized because there's too much of a span between x-mas and easter...therefor they chose a day where you have to spend money on your girl or else you're considered and asshole, and are putting yourself in the position to receive a less amount of ass than you were previous to v-day, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2004, 12:40:54 AM »

i keep thinking funny things about this pic... you look so young... like a little boy because of your baby face... then your girl looks more mature.... and older.. because of her make-up... it is just funny... it is like a little boys fantacy of a beautiful women or something...

lol actually im older than she is...im 18 shes 17...but yeah i hate that picture...i look like im 12

And Luke i would nut in ya girl 3 times too  

yeah shes fine aint she!

hector

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2004, 02:47:11 AM »
oh man V-day is the shit!  I had a 3-some.  One chick was fuckin me up the ass with a strap-on while I was fuckin another chick in the ass.  It was the greatest V-day of my life.  Oh yeah, by the way kids, when you see a picture of pussy and you jack off to it, that doesn't mean you got pussy.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2004, 11:48:04 AM »
 :-X