Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1865 times)

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2004, 02:29:30 AM »
i hate backstabbers or ppl who "act" like friends, noisy ass ppl who run there mouth for no reason but to get in a convo an just annoy the shit outta others, ppl who think there shit dont stink, racists, ppl who tell me im white when they see me (shit like i dont know my own skin color) an anyone who pisses me off  8) plain an simple, peace

*luvin' the thread yo, keep it goin'
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

bez

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2004, 05:12:54 PM »
Nike TN hats
Nike Shock trainers
Phones on a chain around your neck

Eh Bez...?

LOL, fuck you mannnn.lol

Hey lad, I actually watched Phoneix knights the other day for the first time.  Fucking funny as fuck. We watched away 8 episodes of it on the way to Paris on the coach, funny as fuck.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2004, 06:27:11 PM »
I hate everything and everyone, and I hate the world.

bez

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2004, 06:57:38 PM »

well it hate you too.

Trauma-san

« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2004, 07:06:05 PM »
I hate when people put horrible rap quotes they wrote in their signature.  (I'm not talking about bez, but his quotes reminded me that some people's suck, not his though).  I mean, they put some horrible, horrible crap in there that they wrote, and it's not even halfway decent, let me go find some examples, I don't give a shit.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2004, 11:59:01 PM »
i hate when people get in a lane where the only possibility in the lane is to turn and they put on their turn signals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2004, 12:04:43 AM »
i hate when people get in a lane where the only possibility in the lane is to turn and they put on their turn signals.

That's the law... ::)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2004, 12:05:55 AM »

smoke some weed man.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2004, 01:37:04 AM »
Mick post
I hate Goths - they choose the most brightful and cheerful colours. A bright sunny day, the birds are whistling, da, da ,da ,da singing and humming to yourself while skipping across the short cut grass with the slight breeze in your hair and you see a bunch of fkn goths!!! AAAAHHHHH  >:(

I hate being in public and getting an itchy crotch,if you dont scratch it becomes so intolerable that your left walking and wiggling about like you've just been fkd up the ass. so you have a choice when you walk past the hunni;'s - you can either be a gay muthaf.. or you can be someone who looks as if they've got crabs, or some other sexually transmitted disease that causes scratching (even tho it's just a lil itch) either way You Get an itch ~ You wont get that Bi...

I hate when your in a funny mood wanting to watch the simpsons (sssshh I love this cartoon man) and it turns out to be an old episode from the early 90's with crappy sketching. Fk that.

I hate couples smoothcing over each other on a bus, or in the city town or on a park bench on a busy park. So fk, I dont go around smootching all over a fkn mars bar if I get one.

I hate when your girl wants to hold hands. WHAT - hold hands you must think I'm fkn nutz if I'm gonna hold hands with someone, who's juts turnd legal and can get funb out of (which is the only reason I'm here) and plus the big bad friends can be seen from a distance and your walking like a daisy as if your loved up with some girl. I hate that

I hate going for a piss and some guy comes in and uses the urinal right next to ya. Fk he may as well do a song and dance too while he's shaking the rest of piss from his gay dick

I hate this fkn thread. fk I hate it, and fk u, I hate you all  >:(

jk  ;D

I-Yoof

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2004, 01:57:33 AM »
Thank you for watching your language, sir.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2004, 02:02:41 AM »
Hahahaha man what's with Mr Kay in our avator?

I-Yoof

« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2004, 02:08:45 AM »
Hes a funny gentlemen.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2004, 03:00:08 AM »

Hahaha I love this guy  :-*

BL7

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2004, 03:13:18 AM »
I hate when your in a funny mood wanting to watch the simpsons (sssshh I love this cartoon man) and it turns out to be an old episode from the early 90's with crappy sketching. Fk that.

I can't say that I hate that too, but it damn sure is annoying.

Don Breezio

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2004, 11:12:19 AM »

That's the law... ::)

i know that, im not talkin like at an intersection, i put my turn signals on if im in a turn lane in an intersection, but like when theres a lane that say has a barrier on each side and you arent crossing any traffic or anything, it just curves around. thats dumb. i also hate when people put their turn signals on for a curve when they really arent going anywhere.