Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1820 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2004, 12:57:57 AM »
Ignorance I can take, but stupidity is something I can't stand.

well for me its the other way around. i can take dumb people (theres a limit though), cause they cant do nothing about it, but ignorant people can. not that I associate with those people though, im just sayin..

Well, if you're ignorant, you can still be educated on whatever you're ignorant on...But stupid people are just stupid...They do stupid things, they say stupid things, and they'll just never get it...At least ignorant people have hope...LoL

Throwback

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2004, 07:55:38 AM »
i hate it when girls make jokes..

9 out of 10 times its not funny, but u laugh cuz she's hot..

West C. Connected

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2004, 10:53:02 AM »
I'm Asian, I was raised not to hate anything and to say "yes" when I mean either no or yes. 8)

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2004, 11:45:01 AM »
hate beeing polite when ur in a real bad mood, that sucks so bad when u have 2 go to school.. fuckin teachers man

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2004, 11:48:14 AM »
I'm Asian, I was raised not to hate anything and to say "yes" when I mean either no or yes. 8)

i hate people who dont have a mind of their own

j/k man ;D

BL7

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2004, 12:10:30 PM »
I HATE when people bring their damn baby to the movie theater. Nobody wants to hear your little satan child cry & scream through the fuckin' movie!!! >:(

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2004, 01:08:26 PM »

lol so true man..and even worse, 9 out of 10 times they dont get the funny ass jokes you make cause theyre too dumb
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2004, 01:17:55 PM »

lol so true man..and even worse, 9 out of 10 times they dont get the funny ass jokes you make cause theyre too dumb

haha this makes u sound like an 3rd grader or something LMAO

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2004, 01:51:04 PM »

hahaha ok ::)

dumbass i didnt say my jokes were funny, i said it cause first they laugh but then theyre like "wait i didnt even get it"

« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 01:51:33 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Throwback

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2004, 02:10:28 PM »

true, thats why i stopped making normal jokes around girls, just really corny ones because they'll understand those, and think there funny..

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2004, 02:22:10 PM »

hahaha ok ::)

dumbass i didnt say my jokes were funny, i said it cause first they laugh but then theyre like "wait i didnt even get it"

Shit I know what you meant I was just saying you sound like a third grader because in a way you said girls are dumb not saying your jokes were corny or something but the content of your post and how I read it made me think that way. ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2004, 04:41:35 PM »
I HATE when people bring their damn baby to the movie theater. Nobody wants to hear your little satan child cry & scream through the fuckin' movie!!! >:(

LoL...I feel you on that one...Also, stupid little kids who think they're cool and talk in the movie theatre while you're tryna' concentrate on the movie...Especially the ones who try to crack jokes...PeACe

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2004, 05:23:29 PM »
and i HATE when women cry and don't tell u why
probly cuz ur ugly

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2004, 05:27:02 PM »
i hate this guy whos fake lol and armenians lol ya they should of never came to america feel me

Why do you hate Warith Deen Mohammed? And you are a racist. Out of curiousity are you that Ruthless guy who got banned recently?
lol im not RuthlessG and i dont believe in that shit mohammed is fake in my opinion so dont take it personally

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2004, 05:29:59 PM »
i hate bible thumpers...i dont think god needs your publicity dumbasses

i also hate when one religion doesnt respect another...theres a lot of that on this board. lol
u shouldnt say that God uses certian people and hes probaly using them to preach the word feel me