Author Topic: Labels  (Read 412 times)

bez

Re:Labels
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 11:11:13 AM »
I rock Nike Tracksuits, lacoste tracksuits, stan smith trainers, lacsote trainers, nike t-shirts, fred perry t-shirts, but I got sum normal shit from gap and topman and shit too.  

Bet you stand out like a soar thumb in Liverpool with that Nike tracky.   ;D

Lacoste have some nice jumpers though, got one for £30 off the back of a lorry.

Armani jeans with a paul and shark jumper goes down well at the moment.

LOL, wear my nike keks mostly with jumpers and shi

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 11:39:40 AM »
i want to buy those burberry air-force ones tose are hot 2.

naw man those are SUPER PLAYED OUT. whenever i see a guy with one of those on i just laugh.. man that shit was HOT like maybe 3 Years ago, maybe 2 years ago, and then everyone and their mother got one, and now its not... i barely ever see that shit around no more.

and all the ones that are available to the public straight suck balls. theyre not even quality made, hella just cheap ass knockoff fabric sewn on. the fabric most of the time dont even look proper so it make it look hella ugly. i dont know. in my opinion it just looks tacky havin that shit on.

here in holland nobody has them (at least in the town i'm livin in) so i won't look that bad  ;D but u know that www.oki-ni.com website? they have some tight adidas shoes LINK: http://www.oki-ni.com/cgi-bin/okini.filereader?403662440363e7d82741d43a3b8c0662+EN/catalogs/1050

those are nice 2

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2004, 11:44:31 AM »
i want to buy those burberry air-force ones tose are hot 2.

naw man those are SUPER PLAYED OUT. whenever i see a guy with one of those on i just laugh.. man that shit was HOT like maybe 3 Years ago, maybe 2 years ago, and then everyone and their mother got one, and now its not... i barely ever see that shit around no more.

and all the ones that are available to the public straight suck balls. theyre not even quality made, hella just cheap ass knockoff fabric sewn on. the fabric most of the time dont even look proper so it make it look hella ugly. i dont know. in my opinion it just looks tacky havin that shit on.

here in holland nobody has them (at least in the town i'm livin in) so i won't look that bad  ;D but u know that www.oki-ni.com website? they have some tight adidas shoes LINK: http://www.oki-ni.com/cgi-bin/okini.filereader?403662440363e7d82741d43a3b8c0662+EN/catalogs/1050

those are nice 2

Which town do you live in? In Amsterdam we'd laugh at you in your face. :)

I-Yoof

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2004, 11:50:19 AM »
Them adidas look female.

Only adidas trainer I'd wear is them Gazelle.

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2004, 11:55:49 AM »

Which town do you live in? In Amsterdam we'd laugh at you in your face. :)

lol i'm from Heerhugowaard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2004, 04:37:04 PM »
Enyce, Ecko, Outkast, Roc-A-Wear, SDC, Sean Jean, Phat Farm, Johnny Blaze, Fubu, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, School Of Hard Knocks...I could go on forever...LoL

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2004, 09:23:41 PM »
haha in throwback's avatar. kanye's wearing a supreme hat. ill shit.

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2004, 12:51:01 AM »
I Rock Skater Shoes on my feet: Right now I have some DC's and for basketball i have some Air Force ones and for running i have some nike track shoes....
Clothes:
Triple 5 soul, A Lot of band Shirts (Busdriver, Hieroglyphics, Kottonmouth Kings, Incubus) Shady lmtd., I have 2 rocawear shirts, and a bunch of button-up shirts from Billabong, Quiksilver, alphanumeric)...Pants: Roca-Wear, Ecko, Outkast, and two pairs of levis...when i want to look nice i bust out the dickies or the dockers...

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2004, 01:01:49 AM »
oh yeah for shoes, got some hemp ipaths, or always gotta get down with the classic courdurouy house shoes (strictly for cali folks hahahhaha), or some wallabees. (can anyone say ghostface killah)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 05:00:25 PM by justin718 »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2004, 04:10:31 PM »
I have an Adidas track suit, shirts (4 or 5) and shell toe shoes. Other than that it's mostly no-name brand generic coloured T-shirts.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2004, 05:17:07 PM »
yesterday i bought a black and grey striped polo style shirt by a company called transnine and a black quiksilver hat.

We Fly High

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2004, 05:26:27 PM »
haha i used to wear quiksilve rand billabong like during elemetnary school and jr high. that was like 8-10 years ago.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2004, 05:36:28 PM »
i did too...everybody wore that stuff back then...it was like mossimo. mossimo was horrible though.

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2004, 05:39:25 PM »
mossimo and stussy. i remembert every kid at my school was trying to tag those labels everywhere.. haha it was sof unny. the days of cypress hill and insane in the brain and doggystyle and shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2004, 05:40:25 PM »
mossimo and stussy. i remembert every kid at my school was trying to tag those labels everywhere.. haha it was sof unny. the days of cypress hill and insane in the brain and doggystyle and shit.

lol yeah i remember that...every kid would draw the stussy "s" and it had different hats and shit on...i remember the s w/ the joker's hat...that was insane