Author Topic: Prince Techniec hollers back...My reply to the BS!  (Read 386 times)

infinite59

Re: Prince Techniec hollers back...My reply to the
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2002, 09:34:42 AM »
Infinite, what is it you question. I would like to clearify. I figure I'm a level headed person, and you are willing to listen, so we straight.

As for my homie Tech, man get some better internet in yourlife...LOL. Hurry back if you read this, the Elite is waiting for it's hottest member.

The basics of my argument is this.... Christians like to focus all their attention on Jesus, and say that Jesus was "Love, love, love" all the time, "love my enemies" if they hit you on one cheek, you turn the other, etc....... and what I was eluding to is this........ It's unrealistic to live like that in today's climate, so often times Christians end up making themselves into hypocrites.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2002, 02:11:09 PM »
the same can be said about muslums too ya know

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2002, 04:04:42 PM »

The basics of my argument is this.... Christians like to focus all their attention on Jesus, and say that Jesus was "Love, love, love" all the time, "love my enemies" if they hit you on one cheek, you turn the other, etc....... and what I was eluding to is this........ It's unrealistic to live like that in today's climate, so often times Christians end up making themselves into hypocrites.

In the end you may say Christians are hypocrites, I say Europeans, and people of European desent are hypocrites. But that's neither here nor there, what that is, is me expressing myself and anger for shit that happens because of human nature. Muslims are supposibly a religion of peace right, then why go into Europe and conqueor like most of the lower counties like Spain, Italy, and Greece when them nations were in their homes, and the Ottoman Empire decided to take over that land, enforce their religion apon people that did not want to convert, and after 1000 years, never did convert. You see, I could say, because of my past experence, that I feel Europeans were hypocrites, but as it turns out, everyone is. We are humans, we can NEVER follow the examples that are given to us fully, because we can not fathom how too. Hypocracy comes from both ends, but in the end, we all end up in the same place, waiting for the Lord to come so that judgement can be past before us. So I ask you, well we are suppose to turn the other cheek, and love everyone, but is it your job to push us to them limits. I know the U.S. is a fucked up nation, you live it too, so don't sound like an outsider, we are consurmer pigs. The world is NOT OVERPOPULATING, as we have more than enough food to feed everyone, we just consume it ALL. So I know the U.S. is fucked up, but this is also not a straight Christian nation, as we hold all religions, and we hold no ties to ANY church. The U.S. screwed itself, I wouldn't denie that, but it's the other side turning it into a religious war. So in this, who is the hypocrites, we are, I know, but we are not alone in hypocracy.