Author Topic: What do you hate about the opposite sex?  (Read 96 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
What do you hate about the opposite sex?
« on: February 21, 2004, 01:36:07 AM »
Jus had 2 get this off my chest today...my homegirl, who's like my best female friend but I don't have any kinda feelings for her like that, is one of those smart girls who's in college, comes from a rich neighborhood, but goes with a loser azz dude who is 21, lives wit his parents, doesnt work or go to college, and just sells drugs. Yet she's in love with the nigga!! And I don't really know him but what I do know about him I don't like. But it's NOTHIN I can do because as usual, many girls like the dude they really don't need to be with. Today, her man went to jail for drivin off not payin for gas, and for havin weed on him, which usually ain't shit but he was a black dude in GA and the cops are historically racist so of course they got him. But she all worried bout him bein in jail and all, and I am like even tho it is stupid for them to do that to him, he deserves it! So it jus pisses me off that she is wit this dumb ass guy.

So stemming from that, at this point in ya life, what do you find extremely stupid, dumb, ignorant, or just damn annoyin about the opposite sex?

Me bein a 19 yr old in college, I'd say.....
-As the story said, females who are on ignorant loser azz dudes and don't like "good guys" I can see that they don't like weenies or lame dudes, but when they turn down nice but coo as hell
dudes just because they aren't thugs, it gets 2 me.
-Groupies! Whether it's for atheltes, greeks/dudes in fraternities, or celebrities, it just annoys the hell outta me. I will admit, if I was somebody who had groupies I probably wouldn't complain, but seein it from where I am, I think it's rather dumb when they like dudes just because of some damn letters on his shirt, when it might be a dude who looks better (not bein gay) is smarter more mature and all else, and they don't get the same play just because they aren't in the frat.
-Single girls who are picky as hell! I know u hate when some females will say "it's no good men" and all else, but whenever they meet a good dude, "he is too short" "he aint hard (tough) enough" "i don't like his accent" "he's not in my major" and all else, basically turnin down every good man they meet.
Thas all I feel like sayin 4 now...drop yours

Ynot

• Lil Geezy
  • Westsyde!!!!
Re:What do you hate about the opposite sex?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 01:47:14 AM »
mann these chicks is stupid... it's all a game, they want the thugs or money and then they get all the other problems associated with that.. i don't kno what it is... if i had a hummer on 24s i can get any gurl i want, but if i'm workin the 9 to 5 at the burger joint a gurl is gonna be like i wouldn't be seen wit this fool... i'ma hit all these dumb ass bitches and get back at them 4 makin u mad... that's my kind of payback