Author Topic: The Game Is The future Of Tha West  (Read 481 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Game Is The future Of Tha West
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2004, 10:17:24 AM »
If he's the future of the west then the west is wack.

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2004, 10:38:53 AM »
tha game can suck a dick , he dont deserve tha attention , there is loadz better rapperz from tha west who deserve it

Yeah I feel ya,I wish Spit Fiya was the future for real though!Anybody heard anything else from kid.He's suppose to be at that sign-in with MC Ren at the Formula,but thats been pushed back for unknown reasons though.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2004, 10:58:47 AM »
the game HAS done a song or two with snoop, I got em.  I hope the game isn't the future of the westcoast, cause I don't feel him, and there are many other better rappers out there.  but hey, at least the west is finally getting some much deserved attention that it has been missing for years.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2004, 02:54:08 PM »
I hope the game isn't the future of the westcoast, cause I don't feel him, and there are many other better rappers out there.  but hey, at least the west is finally getting some much deserved attention that it has been missing for years.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2004, 03:21:58 PM »
hes not good, hes TOOO much like EVERY OTHER Rapper.... hes not bringin anything to the table, why should i listen to his shit, when there A LOT of better rappers out

cyrrus1

• Lil Geezy
  • Asphalt Enterainment... Psssh
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2004, 06:01:50 PM »
well i dont know i have heard some of the game's songs he is avrage at best sorry but the game is nowhere near making it big and even now as he is with 50 ..... as every one is seeing 50 is going the same whay ja rule ended up .... yeah get rich or die trying is a good cd just like ja rules vvv disk and now 50 is doing all these i love you songs everywhere lol ... just like ja did ... well the game going with 50 was the worst mistake ... and not only that but crooked i now has his own label and there is alot of rumors out there regarding crooked icon  just with only half of them coming true a week after crooked i blows up everyone is gonna say whos the game ?   LOL
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 06:04:57 PM by cyrrus1 »
COOLIE HIGH MySpace Page

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL2  DEC 05'

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL3 JAN 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
"UNTITLED" INDIE ALBUM FEB/MAR 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
SEX, DRUGS, RAP & ROLL SPRING/SUMMER 06'