Author Topic: Muslim brothers... I ask permission to be......  (Read 186 times)

infinite59

Muslim brothers... I ask permission to be......
« on: April 22, 2002, 11:16:10 AM »
The Imam of the WCC.  To be an Imam you have to be knowledgable and respected.  You don't have to have a degree or piece of paper saying you qualify.  I ask the permission of the brotherhood to be the WCC's Imam.  If you have any reservations about this let me know.  Otherwise, in less then a week, I'll make it official.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Muslim brothers... I ask permission to be.....
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 11:19:22 AM »
LMAO! oh damn!, i dunno how but i knew you were gonna ask this, it was just in my  head, i was like.....hes probably gonna ask to be the imam of wcc, tight.....go ahead homie, your the deepest muslim on here, so do your thang

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 11:23:31 AM »
LMAO! oh damn!, i dunno how but i knew you were gonna ask this, it was just in my  head, i was like.....hes probably gonna ask to be the imam of wcc, tight.....go ahead homie, your the deepest muslim on here, so do your thang

Word.. thanks dogg... Somebody should be the Imam for this online community since we have so many Muslims up in here...if not me, then whoever we can all agree on... It's funny you knew I was going to run for the position.... thanks again... peace.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 11:13:37 PM »

Word.. thanks dogg... Somebody should be the Imam for this online community since we have so many Muslims up in here...if not me, then whoever we can all agree on... It's funny you knew I was going to run for the position.... thanks again... peace.

If that i'm insterested in what u have to say... i would like to know more about muslim since i dont now much about it...
I had ancesters that were from Africa(north) an prolly they were muslims... (it wuz like 3 centuries ago lol... i knew i had these ancesters by a research on my mothers family name)

Peace1!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-