Author Topic: lmao someone just posted this about tha realest on tha row's site..  (Read 1053 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:lmao someone just posted this about tha realest on tha row's site..
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2004, 07:34:31 AM »
aha... ok.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2004, 06:22:22 PM »
If you only Knew WHY 2Pac showed love for Tha Realest - It would probably stop this accusations of Jevon Biting, But nontheless I can't speak on it.
  :-\

Freddy is the shit man...Coolest fuckin' alias on WCC.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2004, 07:32:36 AM »
I am a hip hop head. I love all the greats. Rakim, LL, Common, Public Enemy to the recent likes of Canibus, Biggie, etc.

I love it all

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2004, 08:40:31 AM »
It pains me to see hip hop fans take such a interest to diss this man and get so worked up by some tattoos,Over past couple of weeks I have seen people try and diss Tha Relest for numerous reasons from his voice and flow candence sounding similar to Pacs all the way to people stating homeboy tries to look like Pac??????

Please number 1 ,why are you fans of west coast music getting so worked up by Tha Realest and what he does ???

You all seem to forget that artists and people in the industry such as Daz Dillinger,Suge Knight E-40,Richie Rich,C-Bo ,Yukmouth  have all continually given it up for Pac and spoken on there  close personnal relationships with Pac in the past.These same artists have not only worked with this man 'Tha Realest but also shown him respect.

If 'anybody should be getting worked up by all of this it would be those people in the industry right??Especially since Tha Realest is tarnishing pac's legacy by perpertrating him???These are artists in the industry who have worked with Tha Realest on numerous occasions.Don't you think that if they felt he was disrespecting Pacs legacy or he was a biter they would not only check him on it but also refuse to work with him???

These are actual people who up to this day give it up for Pac and have shown respect to his legacy.Up until this very day C-Bo and Yukmouth who have both worked with Pac,and have probably been the loudest mouth pieces against pac biters.From Master P to Ja  Rule all the way to C Murder  all have been called out over the course of the past few years.Only 1 has been untouched in there verbal spray and he goes by the name of 'Tha Realest but why ???

Why would that be ??And please don't say well oh thats there homeboy so they can't diss him,come on lets be real not 1 of those artists had a personnal relationship with each other before tis rap shit , so what makes tha realest so different then say a C Murder or a Ja Rule or a Master P???It must be something right??

Secondly dudes voice is the way it is because its like that,he can't change that it's not like he's trying to sound like pac when he talks he just talks like that,there not changing his voice in the studio.Obviouslly during his Row days there may have been influences to stretch his words a little more or do this or that with your flow,but since he got off tha row you can defintely tell the difference.

If anything don't ya'll think you should be mad at outside influences who were in the studio maybe asking or saying he should sound a certain way???

Then I here people dissing dude for the way he looks???I mean are you serious,because homeboy has a shaved head and a goattee all of a sudden hes trying to look like Pac???Come on ya'll how many people are rocking that look nowadays are they pac biters???Did he have plastic surgery on his face to look like Pac???Of course not should we blame his looks on his
parents ????

In summary there are alot of other people who should be mad at dude right now if he was really guilty of everything that your saying is true.Im not saying for 1 second that what anybody is saying  here isnt true or isnt valid ,all im saying is its odd that people like you or me are getting worked up over something like this when some of pacs closest associates and business partners aren't!!!!Don't you think that is the least bit odd ?????

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2004, 10:08:47 AM »

ha!

so javon(the realest) was actually lyin...or either a bitch 1..to say that he met pac be4 he died..kuz he is missin a tat...tha pictures bein compared dont show it..

but pac had a crown on the back of his neck..he has every tat but that...he out of all people woulda notice it..since he met him..

jus face it he's a biter..i thought master p was the biggest biter...but a grown ass man tattoos...who the fuck javon think he is lil wayne?next thing u know he gone be callin pac pa(as in grandpa)

people need to listen to all the shit realest says in songs..he says the exact same words,he adlibs,laughs,breathe,and pauses like pac..he jus dont have the overall flow scheme...he has everything else down..but that..he get that down..it would be hella scary..

pac got his tats kuz he was original..no other man should have the same tattoo...unless they in a family,fraternity or a gang or someshit..

i bet this nigga got a damn wife who looks like kidada...or prolly told his momma to get a college cut like afeni has now..

E.S.G put down some real spit from an artists perspective.  (In reference to "adlibs,laughs,breathe,and pauses like pac")  You cant say that he just so happens to laugh and breath and shit like Pac!  C'mon ya'll.. how can you even begin to justify this guy?  I mean why?  He aint done shit to hold onto as fans.  He aint dropped shit.. aint sold shit.. and ya'll still supporting?  At least make him earn his keep?  Ya'll giving him a free pass.  No artist would get that let alone a PAC BITER!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2004, 11:16:23 AM »
i can´t change ma fuckin´sig ..so eat this..fake azz mufuckaz..fuck y´all