Author Topic: 2,200 dead Palestinians- 360 dead Isrealites  (Read 878 times)

infinite59

2,200 dead Palestinians- 360 dead Isrealites
« on: April 10, 2002, 10:23:13 PM »
2,200 dead Palestinians.
360 dead Isrealites.

Like Mos Def said.  "It's Mathematics."  Both sides are killing innocent civilians.  Let's keep it real, and if you've been watching the news lately you'll notice the Palestinian voice is slowly starting to come to light, even in the American media, and they are protesting at Berkely, California for an end Isreali occupation.  Now the college campuses are beggining to fight for Palestine.  Isreal is in direct violation of the Oswell treaty, the UN has condemned Isreal's occupation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: 2,200 dead Palestinians- 360 dead Isrealites
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2002, 10:24:47 PM »
Don't forget, so has the U.S.  

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2002, 10:32:44 PM »
Don't forget, so has the U.S.  

Don't forget, Isreal is killing innocent Palestinians with weapons funded by the U.S.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2002, 10:35:00 PM »
You want them to take them back or something? LOL.

The u.s. has said that Israel should withdrawl immediately, and has called for an end to this almost since it's inception. If you're hoping we go bomb them or something, I dont' see that happening.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2002, 10:49:48 PM »
You want them to take them back or something? LOL.

The u.s. has said that Israel should withdrawl immediately, and has called for an end to this almost since it's inception. If you're hoping we go bomb them or something, I dont' see that happening.

Fair enough.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2002, 10:51:41 PM »

Israel should be n is doing the right thing to protect its ppl, by defending itself; thats what any other country would do too in such a situation...

Peace

Exactly, Palestine has to defend itself just like any other country.  Don't put one race above another in importance.  Isreal is killing more innocent civilians than the Palestinians are, and they've been patient for 50 years waiting for Isreal to get the fuck out of their territory's and stop pushing them around.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 12:27:02 AM »
yo , heres my opinion....

i think israel is doing what it should do, its right. Palestinians shouldnt be that aggressive and all that with them, peace talks were in process b4, with time, a reasonable aggreement could have been met with...sooner or later

But Palestine was too aggressive, i mean cmon, u dont go n blow up ppl n shit to get what u want, its stupid....

u don go n throw stones against bullets like an imbecile....ur only gonna get killed

Israel should be n is doing the right thing to protect its ppl, by defending itself; thats what any other country would do too in such a situation...

I know that palestinians want their land back, well they dont have patience...Israel wanted to have peace talks, the situation  just needed more time, u cant fucken get nuthin by making haste.....

Peace

ahem...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2002, 01:01:59 AM »

i think israel is doing what it should do, its right. Palestinians shouldnt be that aggressive and all that with them, peace talks were in process b4, with time, a reasonable aggreement could have been met with...sooner or later

But Palestine was too aggressive, i mean cmon, u dont go n blow up ppl n shit to get what u want, its stupid....

u don go n throw stones against bullets like an imbecile....ur only gonna get killed

I know that palestinians want their land back, well they dont have patience...Israel wanted to have peace talks, the situation  just needed more time, u cant fucken get nuthin by making haste.....

Peace

what woul you have done if canada had ocupated USA
and killed your mom and dad.
and many inocent ppl
FUCK THAT SHIT , FUCK WAR
Palestins are doing bad but Israel is doing it even more bad
now have Bush sayd 2 times that Ariel sharon are gonna pull back , mean usa gotta use power to take him out
like with millosovich

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2002, 02:38:25 AM »
Would you like Canada taking over New York?

Simple as

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2002, 06:31:19 AM »

Peace

THANK YOU....exactlly my point...look what tha satez did after sep 11th....here in ISRAEL itz sep 11th every fuckin day.
as for tha numberz of mo dead palestinianz than israeliz...it"z possible since there iz much mo palestinianz in tha authority than jewz in IL...so think in proportionz.

btw...tha terroristic orgz iz sucseeding judgin from all tha pro terroristic opinionz here (i know yall gon say ya dont justefy terrorism...but thatz exactlly whatcha doing)...tha terroristz r responsable for everythang dat happenz in tha west bank right now....if inocent peepz do get killed(and i israel haz no intention in killing inocent people...just protect ourselves)...itz only cauze tha terroristz phisiclly cover their assez wit sevilienz...(do you know how crowded iz that population?)....they"re just a bunch of cowardz....

BTW...since tha authority iz terrorism supporting...any other country would and should atack to protect itself ...look at tha statez in afgan...and they din"t even bother to send soljaz be4 bompin then...so there would be no shit endangering tha soljhaz...
IL could send F16 and shit...but we know how crowded it iz there..and we don"t wanna hurt inocent peepz...

p.s sharon iz nothin to be blamed for...he does everythang to protect hiz country....tha comparison to milosovich iz completlly unapropriate...unless we"re talking about arafat.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 09:37:17 AM »

Peace

wtf you sound more of an biased israeli suporrter then those guys that sit next to sharon, Palestinians are the aggressive ones? what should they do, sit back and let the soilders kill them? kill their familys everyday and fuck up their land?,and blowing themselves up is ALL they can do? what you think they got a military? and yeah Israel should be goin out into palestinian towns and killing them so they can wipe them out and protect themselves from those evil palestinian children and people who arent even doin anything but tryin to live their lives ::), man from what you wrote im doubting your knowledge on this, or your just really biased, and this is strange comin from a indian,comin from someone who lived in a islamic country in the middle east, but whatever, its your opinion

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2002, 11:32:15 AM »

Peace

Exactly, Palestine has to defend itself just like any other country.  Don't put one race above another in importance.  Isreal is killing more innocent civilians than the Palestinians are, and they've been patient for 50 years waiting for Isreal to get the fuck out of their territory's and stop pushing them around.

Joachim

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2002, 11:47:38 AM »
2,200 dead Palestinians.
360 dead Isrealites.

These numbers speak for themselves, im wondering how anyone can justify this in ANY reasonable way...

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2002, 11:49:31 AM »
What time period is this in?

Also, if it was the other way round, some people'd be like "whooooooo Palestine". Double standard-They wouldn't attack Palestine, they'd praise them. So, though I don't think anyone here is like that, that's what pisses me off.

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2002, 11:52:49 AM »
What time period is this in?

Also, if it was the other way round, you'd be like "whooooooo Palestine". Double standard-You wouldn't attack Palestine, you'd praise them.

man what is that? why are you disrespectin like that man? anyways no that shit your sayin is nothin but bullshit, now get off our nutz